Sea trout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sea trout

An 8 yr old boy took an 8lb sea trout from the Heugh pier at Hartlepool,on lobworm.He was fishing for mackerel.It\'s the first sea trout reported for over 50 yrs.

And with him being only 8 he can legally keep it as he doesn\'t require a rod licence.

Well done that lad

www.ian-woods.co.uk

Comment

Well done Tat Junior
      Cheers Alan...

Comment

Me brother in law had one of Roker a couple of years ago, I insisted he put it back (not sure why like?)
        "I mock thee not, though I by thee am mockéd.
        Thou call'st me madman, but I call thee blockhead"

Comment

And with him being only 8 he can legally keep it as he doesn\'t require a rod licence.

Well done that lad

So what really happened was his dad caught it and said \"Here youngin\', you make out you caught it and we can keep it!\" :P

Comment

he\'d be ok keeping it as far as the rod licence bit goes, but the fish might actually belong to someone!,

if it had been shields/roker piers, it would be the bywell syndicate who owned the fish, as they bought out all the licences last year, not sure who owns the tees migratory fish though, but betcha someone does.

mad innit. man or boy, stik it in yer bag and say nowt
            ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
            Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

does the fish have names in there clothes like the bairns school shirt,
              Cheers Alan...

Comment

he\'d be ok keeping it as far as the rod licence bit goes, but the fish might actually belong to someone!,

if it had been shields/roker piers, it would be the bywell syndicate who owned the fish, as they bought out all the licences last year, not sure who owns the tees migratory fish though, but betcha someone does.

mad innit. man or boy, stik it in yer bag and say nowt
                Mark

Bywell Syndicate do not own the salmon/sea trout running the river Tyne.

They along with the majority of other clubs/syndicates contributed financially to the nets buy out but this does not mean they \'own\' the fish. It just means that theres more fish running the river for them to attempt to catch.

Comment

Welcome to NESA mate
                  Cheers Alan...

Comment

Welcome to NESA mate enjoy.

Jim.
                    Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Comment

Welcome to NESA mate, Hope to see you around the Tyne
                      "Some Times You Win, Some Time The Fish Wins, Thats Why It's Called Fishing, Not Catching"!
                      Tight Lines,
                      jonny mc

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I normally fish the river about 4 times a week for salmon/sea trout so hopefully I can pass on some decent info.

Comment

Looks like you allready have mate cheer\'s.

Jim.
                          Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Comment

look forward to your reports mate
                            Cheers Alan...

Comment

:P :P :P :P :P :P
                              "I mock thee not, though I by thee am mockéd.
                              Thou call'st me madman, but I call thee blockhead"

Comment

Working...
                              X