No announcement yet.

First piking trip of the year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great fishing mate would love to no were to fish for pike. Around county durham. Because I just dont no were to start .

Comment

looks nice area were was the venue mate wouldnt mind go my self

Comment

Great fishing mate , every sunken tree on the tees will have at least 3 pike anglers camped out round it now

Comment

Great fish mb, hopefully I'll have a few reports on myself this year, av taken up pikn (first year) with the help of a mate who's showing me the ropes, gona join a few clubs n get into it, especially on the lures
          www.home-improver.com
          Where quality counts

Comment

Looks a good challenge never caugh a Pike before.
            Have no idea where to go. Tactics seem same as sea fishing by putting out bait on a ledger such as bluey.
            Personal best, 12.5lb Tope Scotland. 22/05/2012.

Comment

I've been a couple of times now mick n not caught nowt but just learning, your welcome to join me for a session out if you wish
              www.home-improver.com
              Where quality counts

Comment

Back down on Thursday, so hopefully a few more fish, as long as the rain hold off

Comment

Originally posted by mick dunn View Post
                  Looks a good challenge never caugh a Pike before.
                  Have no idea where to go. Tactics seem same as sea fishing by putting out bait on a ledger such as bluey.
                  The biggest difference mate is bite indication, most pike rigs are free running so you need to strike early to avoid deep hooking.

Comment

crackin fish mate seen some nice fish come from the tees...what stretch was it around preston park horseshoe/bassywoods?
                    personal best pier:2003 xmas eve the hugh 12lb4oz

Comment

Working...
                    X