Decent carp fishing venue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decent carp fishing venue

Guys I'm thinking ahead here to the spring/summer, can anyone recommend a decent venue where I can do an overnighter for carp with a decent chance of a double.
    I appreciate it's a big ask so PM would be good if you didn't want it public. Distance is not a problem if it is within 2 hours driver.

Cheers

Jim

carp

QE2 woodhorn in ashington m8 pleanty carp in there but to fish over night you must be a member which is around £70 for your 1st year then 40 a year after or you can buy a day ticket for £5 but cant night fish there some nice doubles in there m8 and quite afew 20s i managed to wangle out the lake record last year at 24lb 13oz it can be a hard water to fish with weed in the summer months etc but if you stick at it ul get good rewards m8.

Comment

We go here quite a bit and you have. Good chance of a doubler I think between me. And Laura we must of had 50 plus fish from here and only about 3 were not doublets there's 50 new mirrors been put in which are only small but don get caught much but the bigger commons grace the bank regularly http://www.renewutesting.co.uk/welham/
      Goal for 2012 a 30lber
      http://www.bullrushlake.com/

Comment

Carp Venue

May be worth a look at the LPAA site for information on fishing Leazes Park.
        LPAA also on facebook.
        Overnighters are restricted to members only.
        Day tickets from most tackle shops £5.
        Membership £35 + £5 joining fee.
        Good head of carp new fish recently introduced 2012
        Bits fishing really good 4-5 thousand fish introduced 2012
        There's a real good positive atmosphere at the club for 2013
        Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught

Comment

Thanks a lot guys.

Comment

Marden Quary i used to fish had a couple of good doubles out of there fished it many times over night to used to be ok

Comment

Langley Dams chocker with big carp,seen a 22lber caught on the flee a few years back,just in front of Caths hoos!

Comment

I believe Marden Quarry is now a private club judging by the signs. Try the Oaks in Yorkshire. They have quite a few lakes and you can do the overnighter i think. Fished there before and it's choca with fish.

Comment

Originally posted by stumps View Post
                  I believe Marden Quarry is now a private club judging by the signs. Try the Oaks in Yorkshire. They have quite a few lakes and you can do the overnighter i think. Fished there before and it's choca with fish.

Did you fish the specimen lake? This is the only lake where you can bivvy.

Comment

Another vote for leazes park.
                    Theres some real big carp in there, also girls in short skirts in the summer !!!
                    If its got t1ts or tyres, its gonna be trouble.

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical problem

Comment

Working...
                    X