Just looking for a bit info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just looking for a bit info

I do a bit of sea fishing but I'm thinking of trying fresh water this year , my grandparents have a caravan based up in warkworth on the river coquet I think it is and I will be going as much as I can this year , so im just wanting to know if there is any good spots to fish up there and what's best type of fishing to do there , any advice will be helpful , cheers lee

Originally posted by lannen55 View Post
    I do a bit of sea fishing but I'm thinking of trying fresh water this year , my grandparents have a caravan based up in warkworth on the river coquet I think it is and I will be going as much as I can this year , so im just wanting to know if there is any good spots to fish up there and what's best type of fishing to do there , any advice will be helpful , cheers lee
    coquet
    trout,sea trout,salmon

the coquet is an excellent river get yourself a fly rod and enjoy the scenery

Comment

and a liscence then a permit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Comment

How much will that cost ?

Comment

2013 prices to fish for Trout on the river Coquet are for a yearly permit 70.00p for full and 50.00p for a concession, then you need your yearly Licience. Go to there web site Northern Angling Federation.

john
          Last edited by Fishygone; 22-02-2013, 12:08 PM.
          One More Hoy

Comment

call into amble angling for the news on the street

shut wed. tel 01665711200
            AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Have a look here index

Don't forget your rod rod licence

Comment

Working...
              X