Rod name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rod name

hi chaps does anyone know the name of the little red rod they have at moonfleet .The one that can lift a small elephant without breaking

Yuki ruby mate
    Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

Me and me pal were there last week and paul was showing us the same rod nearly bent dbl it just wont snap a want one

Comment

Not bad for the price eytha
        Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

How much scotty

Comment

Think ther around £20 a think

Comment

Well yee would be wasting ya money buying one with them big catches of yours bud lol

Comment

Originally posted by broon shoe View Post
                Well yee would be wasting ya money buying one with them big catches of yours bud lol
                Lol true hahah

Comment

Originally posted by broon shoe View Post
                  Me and me pal were there last week and paul was showing us the same rod nearly bent dbl it just wont snap a want one
                  Didn't one of the lads on here snap one a few days or weeks ago?

Comment

I have heard of a couple snapping but I don't know if this down to the users beating them up a bit.....

There is a clip on youtube of one of the lads on here using it on a boat.... catching two double figure cod!! They certainly have plenty of oomph!!

Well worth a giggle for £20!
                    "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
                    PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

Originally posted by lambengland View Post
                      Didn't one of the lads on here snap one a few days or weeks ago?
                      the amount thats been sold will inevitable result in the odd breakage,usually the fault of the owner trying to pull swivels etc through the fine tip ring,lingking snapped his in the Car Door where another was broke as his heavy line attached to the sea bed/wreck and chose to just see what give first lots of good fish landed including double figure huss,hounds,cod and a 40lb tope not bad for a £20 rod ..
                      Angling Trust/UKCC Level 2 Sea Angling and Coarse Fishing Coach at www.fishingnortheast.co.uk or follow us on Facebook fishingnortheast.co.uk

Facebook - Andy Copeland ( Fishing Republic )

Comment

There's also a clip of it lifting a kayak off the ground

Comment

Without a doubt.. They look the mutts! Whats the casting weight on them? And the length? Fancy one myself

Comment

The Rubymar is the red one, its a 2 piece rod measuring 1.5m, I beleive it has a 100g casting weight, it has been proven so far to lift a kayak off the ground, 55lb of cod from deep water in Norway and a 40lb Tope in Anglesay, the black and white version is called the Ruby H , this is 1.6m in length and has the same casting weight as its partner in crime, it has also been tested and proven to lift a kayak, over 50lb of cod from depth in Norway and currently being hammered with Smoothhound and Spurs in Anglesay. The black and white one is also available in 1.8m, 2.1m and 2.3m.
                            The demand for these rods is such that charter skippers from all over the uk are buying 20 at a time, the supplier had never thought of testing these rods the way I do so only held a hundred at a time and they were not planned to be replenished until the end of the year as they thought they had enough stock, we now have 1000 of each rod on order and hope to see them arrive very soon.
                            Paul

Comment

little red rods

We hope to have the range in by mid August
                              Last edited by Moonfleet Angling; 25-07-2013, 04:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X