• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more new lures

IMA SASUKE 140 RP14-18

pencil lure looks like a Sammy

still waiting for 4 more to arrive

new lures

Send them back mate soft plastics are the way forward got plenty only ever caught 3 bass on hard plastics i switched to softies hammered the bass up to 10lb 10oz.

Comment

had over 100 bass last year on HP work for me had nothing on SP...had 8 bass this year

Comment

Originally posted by flatrock View Post
        send them back mate soft plastics are the way forward got plenty only ever caught 3 bass on hard plastics i switched to softies hammered the bass up to 10lb 10oz.
        well if ya have plenty hp and getting nowt on them toss them my way :d:d:d:d

Comment

100 bass last year Paul?!?! LOL. Wowza, get a job

Still chasing my first of the year.... combo of bad weather and work has sidelined my catching so far.... Do'h!

Like the look of those lures aswell, you don't half get through some kit
          "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
          PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

100 wow! I'd be happy to get one Still after my first lure bass of the year too.

Comment

Working...
            X