Winters coming!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winters coming!

Well the weather is starting to turn, by the end of the month things will be getting tough with the lures and I'll be dusting down the beach caster and frequenting the bait shop. Hopefully I've got a few more lure sessions before then. That's not to say i wont be trying with the lures, I'm sure we'll have a few calm days when i can get out and try a bit lrf. I might get a bit of fresh water in as well. What's everyone's thoughts on luring, in the north east, over the winter month.
    Happy to help, Keen to learn!

Fishing marks Seaham - Lynemouth
    http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=...!467&encType=1

Fishing Marks Lynemouth - North
    http://www.bing.com/maps/Default.asp...!739&encType=1

Popular lure Marks

Locally the 5th of November is the latest I have ever picked a bass up on a lure. But conditions dictate when I switch to bait . If we get settled periods we might have a good autum , don't no much about lrf so can't comment in that side of things

Comment

winter lure fishing

dexters wedges caught cod and bass from lynemouth up till december last year
      i cant sea why rubber lug with a bit of runny down wont work i also caught bass
      on rag tipped with razor only on long flowing traces i think this year early signs
      looking good0

Comment

Originally posted by spenna View Post
        dexters wedges caught cod and bass from lynemouth up till december last year
        i cant sea why rubber lug with a bit of runny down wont work i also caught bass
        on rag tipped with razor only on long flowing traces i think this year early signs
        looking good0
        The warm water outlet from al-can might help influence things on lynmouth beach if it's still pumping , havnt fished up there for a while

Comment

having had a poopy summer with crap shifts i havent manage much at all but wont be giving up just yet. not even a makky lol. however was at a low tide mark and was just observing the massive rock pool mid tide saw plenty of lrf opportunity. if i didnt knack me knee i wudda went home home grabbed my lrf stuff and hiked back down .....so yeah winter coming but fish still gotta hunt ..
          Punch and pull then let rip

NESA Lure Fishing Challenge 2011 Winner

UK species : Cod, Whiting, Poor Cod, Whiting, Mackerel, Coalie, Pollack, Rockling, Bass, Plaice, Flounder, Dab, Grannylasher, Pouting, Launce, Weaver, Sandeel, Ballan wrasse. eelpout

Global species: jewfish/big eye croaker,catfish(Sagor/African/Silver), whip ray, snapper, grouper, pufferfish,threadfin, trevally,stingray, mangrove shark, flowerhorn,

2014 combo:
          Kompressor SS /slosh30
          tt sport /525 mag

Comment

Working...
          X