Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TFG bluestrike lures

Morning lads.

I've just got a fishtec catalogue delivered to work and there's 6 hp lures in the sale for £2.99 each. Are they any good? I think I'm gonna order a few to try for that money. I'll post a pic of the page if needed.
    All the gear, no idea.

Never tried then mate, I've caught many a fish on inexpensive lures. My PB bass was on a £1.99 popper
    Happy to help, Keen to learn!

Fishing marks Seaham - Lynemouth
    http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=...!467&encType=1

Fishing Marks Lynemouth - North
    http://www.bing.com/maps/Default.asp...!739&encType=1

Popular lure Marks

Comment

Thanks for that Phil. I'm gonna give them a go. 5 lures for 15 quid will do me. The price of some are crazy.

I've decided on what rod in going for as well. I'm gonna order a bushwacker 8ft 10-40g in a week or 2.
      All the gear, no idea.

Comment

The bush wacker is in fish Tec at a good price order together and you might get something free.

Comment

I'm waiting a couple of weeks to get the rod mate. You've got to spend £75 to get a free spool of shock leader.
          All the gear, no idea.

Comment

NETS are doing the bushwackers at £57.99 at the moment which seems like a good price.
            Savage Gear Bushwhacker XLNT Rod 2 Piece - Savage Gear from North East Tackle Supplies UK

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderpants View Post
              NETS are doing the bushwackers at £57.99 at the moment which seems like a good price.
              Savage Gear Bushwhacker XLNT Rod 2 Piece - Savage Gear from North East Tackle Supplies UK
              Thanks for that mate. But I'm going to order one from fishtec. It's £49.99 from there and they emailed me a £5 off voucher yesterday.
              All the gear, no idea.

Comment

Well worth a go mate... Got to be in it to win it!
                "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
                PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

Your not wrong there mate. They got delivered yesterday. I can't wait to get out now.

All the gear, no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Nooo Fish View Post
                    Your not wrong there mate. They got delivered yesterday. I can't wait to get out now.

They look spot on mate, that one third from the bottom looks nice!
                    Happy to help, Keen to learn!

Fishing marks Seaham - Lynemouth
                    http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=...!467&encType=1

Fishing Marks Lynemouth - North
                    http://www.bing.com/maps/Default.asp...!739&encType=1

Popular lure Marks

Comment

Aye they do mate. I just need a few more bits and me rod and I'm ready to go. I'll let ya know how I get on with them.
                      All the gear, no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Nooo Fish View Post
                        I just need a few more bits and me rod and I'm ready to go.

Start praying to the weather gods now. Water to warm up quickly and a good period of reasonably settled weather, thank you very much.

Comment

I'm hoping after the mild winter we've had we get an early and warm spring. I'm really looking forward to lure fishing. It'll keep me out the way of the tateys on the piers.
                          All the gear, no idea.

Comment

Working...
                          X