Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet

Anyone out over the Easter period? Got my lovely lure challenge cards in the plastic wallet all sorted (thanks Phil!) and bag is ready to go!
    "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
    PB 2lb 9oz.

dunno if i will get a chance this yr . my other half is thinking of moving in the next couple months
    etc. m up for a meet next weekend if i can get my motor sorted....
    Punch and pull then let rip

NESA Lure Fishing Challenge 2011 Winner

UK species : Cod, Whiting, Poor Cod, Whiting, Mackerel, Coalie, Pollack, Rockling, Bass, Plaice, Flounder, Dab, Grannylasher, Pouting, Launce, Weaver, Sandeel, Ballan wrasse. eelpout

Global species: jewfish/big eye croaker,catfish(Sagor/African/Silver), whip ray, snapper, grouper, pufferfish,threadfin, trevally,stingray, mangrove shark, flowerhorn,

2014 combo:
    Kompressor SS /slosh30
    tt sport /525 mag

Comment

Im wanting out like m8 where you heading to??

Comment

I would but im over Whithorn for the weekend

Comment

If you've got the time and the conditions are right I would head to st abbs ;-)
          Happy to help, Keen to learn!

Fishing marks Seaham - Lynemouth
          http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=...!467&encType=1

Fishing Marks Lynemouth - North
          http://www.bing.com/maps/Default.asp...!739&encType=1

Popular lure Marks

Comment

Nice vote of confidence for me Phil. I'm dropping the outlaws off at haggie tomorrow, and continuing on up.

Comment

Originally posted by over par View Post
              Nice vote of confidence for me Phil. I'm dropping the outlaws off at haggie tomorrow, and continuing on up.
              Make sure you pack your Zeniths, and if you've got any little shrimp type daylights, wack a single one 6-8 inches above the lure, should be plenty of Coley around.
              Happy to help, Keen to learn!

Fishing marks Seaham - Lynemouth
              http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=...!467&encType=1

Fishing Marks Lynemouth - North
              http://www.bing.com/maps/Default.asp...!739&encType=1

Popular lure Marks

Comment

Originally posted by phill_itofish View Post
                Make sure you pack your Zeniths, and if you've got any little shrimp type daylights, wack a single one 6-8 inches above the lure, should be plenty of Coley around.
                gotta love teaser rigs....m thinking could be useful for swff too(teasers)
                Punch and pull then let rip

NESA Lure Fishing Challenge 2011 Winner

UK species : Cod, Whiting, Poor Cod, Whiting, Mackerel, Coalie, Pollack, Rockling, Bass, Plaice, Flounder, Dab, Grannylasher, Pouting, Launce, Weaver, Sandeel, Ballan wrasse. eelpout

Global species: jewfish/big eye croaker,catfish(Sagor/African/Silver), whip ray, snapper, grouper, pufferfish,threadfin, trevally,stingray, mangrove shark, flowerhorn,

2014 combo:
                Kompressor SS /slosh30
                tt sport /525 mag

Comment

I might be up for it. I'll keep an eye on here to see where and when.
                  All the gear, no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by phill_itofish View Post
                    Make sure you pack your Zeniths, and if you've got any little shrimp type daylights, wack a single one 6-8 inches above the 1, should be plenty of Coley around.
                    Lrf only for me today. I've heard there's billet about, but still fairly smallish. Hoping that there the flounder are back too.

Comment

Loads and loads of billet around the end of roker pier this afternoon, all around 20-25cm. I was casting out but my mate was just dropping his bait down the side and getting the coley non-stop.
                      Ron Thompson Axellerator 13’ - Penn Spinfisher 7500
                      Daiwa Seahunter Z Spin 10’ - Penn Battle II 4000
                      Savage Gear Bushwhacker 8’ - Shimano Ultegra 2500

FLOUNDER, SEA SCORPION, COLEY, MACKEREL, LAUNCE, WEEVER, SHORE ROCKLING, POLLOCK, BLENNY, DAB, WHITING, COD, 5B ROCKLING, PLAICE, DRAGONET, EELPOUT, COMMON EEL, THORNBACK RAY, BALLAN WRASSE, CORKWING WRASSE, TOPE, GREY GURNARD, DOGFISH, TADPOLE FISH, TURBOT, SMOOTHOUND, BASS

Comment

Typical, drive 2 hrs to blank, and they're on the doorstep. No coalies, at st abbs. In fact, no anything. I'm blaming the very bright sunlight. Blowing a hoolie too which made drop shotting a mare.

Comment

So how about a meet getting organised for end of the month ???

Comment

Working...
                          X