Very good for 50p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very good for 50p

Got a few of these jelly lures from Boyes in Darlington today. The detail is fantastic for the money I reckon. They are called long tail killies, well worth checking out if you have a Boyes near you.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG00486-20140414-1447.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	1530816
    People who live in glass houses have to answer the door.

They look good mate. And like ya say well worth a try for 50p. I'm gonna see if there's one in Sunderland.
    All the gear, no idea.

Comment

there's one at chest le street top end near argos
      www.tides4fishing.com http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/w...g#?tab=fiveDay

Comment

What size are they mark mate,for shore or boat? Cheers ��
        species so far :cod,whiting,coalie,dab,flounder ,plaice,3bearded rockling,mackeral,granny fish best for 2012 :6lbcod

Comment

I deliver to boyes in darlo "they sell some cracking gear I buy most of me metal lures from them £1.20 for a 40g pilker and there the dogs doo das bargain

Comment

Originally posted by pop39 View Post
            What size are they mark mate,for shore or boat? Cheers ��
            They are 4 inch Mark. Perfect for a small jig head or Texas rig.

Comment

Look canny mate. Gt some Berkeley gulp sandeels last year an they were fairly decent, got a few pollock on then.... These have that look... Guess we will find out in a couple of months mate :-)
              "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
              PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

May have to be a couple of months mate. Yesterday the sea looked quite clear even though it was windy so I had a couple of hours with the float today but the sea was churned up again. I got one coaly so it wasn't a complete waste of time.

Comment

Once the coalies come in mate it will be worth a shot with those eels... Might pick out the bigger ones. Got the float out already eh? Lol
                  "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
                  PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

Working...
                  X