LRF at Bamburgh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LRF at Bamburgh?

Off up Northumberland way for Easter and want to get a bit of fishing done but gonna struggle to take all the beachcasting gear so wondering if there's anywhere to chuck a few lures up there or even fish a light float setup?
    Cheers.
    Michael.

If you travel 3 mile south to Seahouses you will be spoilt for choice .Theres a big car park there so no probs parking or getting clamped .Come out the car park towards the fish shops (past the public toilets ) and walk towards the harbour , take a right up the path and around the cottages and you will see some of the best rock marks you could wish for , good luck .

Comment

What's the best way to fish it this time of year happydays? I'm also popping up that was one day this weekend

Comment

I have only ever fished for cod on these marks in the winter and summer , but there are some very big deep gullys and as the tides are quite big you should have no bother finding the best of them , but you have some of the worst ground and a lot of kelp, so weedless or a light float set up would be the best way to go also you will have the sea away as the forecast is for north/easterly winds which is not ideal for summer fishing here as the flatter the better.Anyway the main thing is you go and enjoy it , good luck .

Comment

Is anywhere on holy island worth a go? I'll probably drive up to st abbs if the island is nee good.
          All the gear, no idea.

Comment

Working...
          X