spinning in the boarders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spinning in the boarders

any one had any luck spinning at abbs or eyemouth or any where for that matter?
    still too early i presume but i got a week at eyemouth starting on starwars day so im hoping theyl be a few pollock about.

cheers dan

Dont think there is much about at the minute...what is starwars day? do you dress up as darth vader or something? lol

Comment

Starwars day, my sons birthday as it happens, May the fourth! As in May the fourth be with you lol

Daniel, Nat had a few fish up there a couple of weeks ago so you should be ok
      Happy to help, Keen to learn!

Fishing marks Seaham - Lynemouth
      http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=...!467&encType=1

Fishing Marks Lynemouth - North
      http://www.bing.com/maps/Default.asp...!739&encType=1

Popular lure Marks

Comment

I had a trip to St Abbs a couple of weeks ago and caught a couple of coleys of reasonable size, which was more than i was expecting. The pollock should return in May and then things should kick off, just in time for starwars day!!
        http://www.slippylimpets.uk/

Comment

coley's at your feet of the croc's back.

not long now.

Comment

I'm trying to find somewhere up Berwick to stay this weekend. Gonna have a go with the lures at st abbs if I find somewhere. I'll let you all know how I got on.
            All the gear, no idea.

Comment

I've had no luck up Eyemouth all week (been here since Sunday)
              Water clarity isn't the best at the minute mind

Comment

been 20 odd year since a stayed in Berwick, but there used to be plenty b n b's,
                then there's the caravan site.

good luck m8, looking forward to your report.

davey

Comment

Was there on Saturday. Had a 2lb Pollock. Mates had a few coalies. The water is coloured up, spinning sandeel is your best bet.

Comment

just got myself a new daiwa spinning rod and off to abbs to try and christen it tomorrow.... il let u know how i get on

Comment

Originally posted by daniel willis View Post
                      just got myself a new daiwa spinning rod and off to abbs to try and christen it tomorrow.... il let u know how i get on
                      Best of luck

Comment

Originally posted by daniel willis View Post
                        good luck m8,

and please be careful, a wouldn't risk that climb on me own like

davey

Comment

Originally posted by Davey1970 View Post
                          good luck m8,

and please be careful, a wouldn't risk that climb on me own like

davey
                          Might be heading up myself the morn . It's getting over the leap of faith that I sh★te mesel with lol

Comment

me and lucky chris, (chris72) on here fish up there a lot,
                            1 day a slipped and nearly wen't arse over tit,
                            wen a got 2 me feet a said, chris m8, would you have been in for me, whey aye m8, he said.

then looked over and said, Davey, would you jump in for me.

a looked at his new rod and reel.....

na....!

Comment

went to the crocs back i got 1 coley bout a pound and my pal got a lil cod bout pound n a half both returned.

the weather was great the sea was quite heavy considering and not clear enuff for spinning.

looks like it needs a couple of weeks more and some nice weather.

Comment

Working...
                              X