Soft Lure Storage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soft Lure Storage

What are people using for transporting / storing their soft lures and jellies etc.. Currently just got them in a gripseal plastic bag..

Hopefully something not too bulky and heavy

I just use a cheap Fladen rig wallet for mine. Works for me, non of them have been damaged and it is small and light.
    People who live in glass houses have to answer the door.

Comment

Most of my jelly's are tiny for the ultra light rod keep em all in the packets they came in in a small snowbee lure bag along with hooks, jig heads, reel ect it's ideal pick up that and rod I know everything I need is there for a mess about with lrf gear
      Species 2013 : crabs, warts

Comment

Just after I posted this last night I had a brainwave about using a small rig wallet.. Think that will be the way forward

Comment

Safest way is just leave them in the packet/container that you got them in then put those into larger packet, rig wallet or whatever. Few years ago I put a mix of different softies into a plastic container only to find not long afterwards that they'd all melted into a right gooey mess. Thats when I found out that some of the stuff that these things are made of can react with other sorts of plastic and can end up with rather messy results. So they stay in their own packets now.

Comment

Working...
          X