No announcement yet.

A bit of lure help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aye they will take some getting through. I can't wait to get some decent fish on any lure. I tried again Sunday morning hoping for even a little coley but had nowt again. Ended up watching the porpoise off roker instead.
    All the gear, no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Nooo Fish View Post
      Quick question lads. I ordered some lures off eBay that were described as silver minnow lures by zenith. They've been delivered and it says razor claw on the box and on the back it says a product of sea tackle warehouse. No mention of zenith. I've never seen a proper zenith minnow so I can't compare. Has he had my pant down?

Cheers for any help and don't laugh if I've been had. Lol
      probs a a copy of a zenith

Comment

still fish well, but as said, there advertised as zenith's......!

Comment

Originally posted by Davey1970 View Post
          still fish well, but as said, there advertised as zenith's......!
          Ya right mate. As long as they catch me a few fish I'll be a happy man. The ad does say silver minnow by zenith. That's why I thought he'd had me duds down.
          All the gear, no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by waco View Post
            probs a a copy of a zenith
            They are a dead copy of the zenith And I have a mixture of both.... There is no difference in catch rates mate. Reelsport stock the razorclaw versions aswell
            "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
            PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

Working...
            X