bass lures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bass lures

Quick question lads. this summer is the first time I have really targeted bass on the lures. been scoping out marks and trying them. No bass yet but I know where I fish will produce the goods.

what lures do people find work best on our coast. not after any marks etc just lure types and colours as don't want to go out and buy lures just for the sake of it
    Species 2012 - Cod, Flounder, Dab, Plaice, Pollock, Eelpout, Common eel, Granny Fish, Whiting, Coalie, LSD, Rockling, Bass.

The Patchinko is always a popular lure mate, personally I've had more fish on cheap surface poppers and the trusty old Zeniths. I honestly believe you will catch on any lure if the fish are there and if you have confidence in the lure and fish it well.
    Happy to help, Keen to learn!

Fishing marks Seaham - Lynemouth
    http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=...!467&encType=1

Fishing Marks Lynemouth - North
    http://www.bing.com/maps/Default.asp...!739&encType=1

Popular lure Marks

Comment

Patchinco 100 in either sunsprat or 500g,frosty in yellow or 500g ,kommomo 2 in camillion flashing plate or any flashing plate or any colour they all work ,Maria Chase bw silver holo is the best one but any colour works or if you fancy trying soft plastics fish minnows, savage gear sand eels or sunslicker eep eels all work well, thats what myself and the lads I fish with have all caught well on this year

Comment

Cheers the the info lads got some save gear eels and ordering some wave bamboo worms to go weed less and weightless
        Species 2012 - Cod, Flounder, Dab, Plaice, Pollock, Eelpout, Common eel, Granny Fish, Whiting, Coalie, LSD, Rockling, Bass.

Comment

Ordered these last week. Ebay number 360967330690 got to be worth the chance for £2.80

Comment

Patchinko, Komomo 2, sasuke, savage gear poppers, rapala max rap. All do the damage. When the fish are feeding they'll hit just about anything. Finding them feeding is the next part Internet will give you all the info for maximising your chances. Check out this link
            Henry Gilbey - Fishing Tackle
            Most high end expensive gear but he also reviews and rates some cheaper gear too. Seems to know his stuff about the bass fishing.

Comment

Working...
            X