Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark for an injured fisherman?

Alright everyone.

I had a fall at the weekend and I've got suspected ligament damage in me knee. Had to have 100ml of blood drained from it on Sunday so I'm on crutches. It there anywhere I can try that is easy to get to? I didn't get out last week and I'm it's bing for some fun in the light gear.

I can manage a short walk but can't climb owt. I'll only have me lure bag and bushy and some bait for the float.

Thanks for any help

Andy
    All the gear, no idea.

St Abbs? haha get well soon mate

You can fish out the car at Hendon or Seaham prom, Not too sure about easy lure mark...Could try Whitburn just park at Souter lighthouse and try near the Wherry

Comment

Thanks Chris.

Down near the wherry is too much mate. My leg doesn't bend at the knee. I was planning to go up st abbs again soon. Sick as a chip.
      All the gear, no idea.

Comment

One of the piers mate... About your only choice I think. I tore my cruciate a few years back and the only fishing I could do was at the walkway so it was flat and I didn't have to walk far from the car lol
        "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
        PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

Cheers mate. I don't think I can chuck me big rod. That's why I wanted to go spinning. Looks like I'll have to give it a miss.
          All the gear, no idea.

Comment

Try the Golden Lion or Clatchy. A gengle flick will put you amongst the fish if you're bait fishing. Either that or try a flattie spoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Nooo Fish View Post
              Alright everyone.

I had a fall at the weekend and I've got suspected ligament damage in me knee. Had to have 100ml of blood drained from it on Sunday so I'm on crutches. It there anywhere I can try that is easy to get to? I didn't get out last week and I'm it's bing for some fun in the light gear.

I can manage a short walk but can't climb owt. I'll only have me lure bag and bushy and some bait for the float.

Thanks for any help

Andy
              there are lots of river marks and even the groyne at shields may do as not to far from wher you park also the ratty as there has been a few maki from there

Comment

get in the back of my yak tomorrow lol no walking just sitting

Comment

I can't bend my knee mate or I would have.

Anyway you just want me to do the digging for ya.
                  All the gear, no idea.

Comment

Working...
                  X