• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best lure fishing buy 2014

nothing groundbreaking for me, just a few replacement faithful servants

Mega bass super spindle worm 5"
    Pachinko 100 in 500g

Not sure about my best buy but my most productive lure will have been the trusty old Zen.
    Happy to help, Keen to learn!

Fishing marks Seaham - Lynemouth
    http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=...!467&encType=1

Fishing Marks Lynemouth - North
    http://www.bing.com/maps/Default.asp...!739&encType=1

Popular lure Marks

Comment

Originally posted by phill_itofish View Post
      Not sure about my best buy but my most productive lure will have been the trusty old Zen.
      Always does the job and cheap as chips.
      Had some good pollock to 4.5lb on eddy stone firetails
      Best shore catch 2016 - 7.5lb cod, Seaton Carew!
      CS RNLI representative – www.rnli.org

Comment

Originally posted by phill_itofish View Post
        I spend a bomb on all these different lures and the only one that catches constantly is the zenith lol. Plus as they are cheaper than other lures it doesn't hurt as much if you lose one lol
        "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
        PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

Originally posted by Juliogeordio View Post
          I spend a bomb on all these different lures and the only one that catches constantly is the zenith lol. Plus as they are cheaper than other lures it doesn't hurt as much if you lose one lol
          Too right, really dont mind losing them at all especially now dustybin chris does them for pennies

The range of lures has exploded in recent years...I'm sure most of you have seen the Savage Gear range in NETS - they have dedicated a whole shelf. Some of them do look amazing but the prices are just ridiculous and if you lost one you would be in the drink looking such is the cost.
          Year after year zenith does the job for me and they are also versatile, by that I mean they catch a range of species. I even saw a sea trout accidentally caught on one 2 summers back! I do like those eddy stone firetails aswell mind, but they have also been around for a long time so are pretty cheap and nothing fancy.
          Best shore catch 2016 - 7.5lb cod, Seaton Carew!
          CS RNLI representative – www.rnli.org

Comment

Best buy this season for me was the lrf lures. The grass minnow kicked arse up abbs for me taking coaly pollack and macky but still no wrasse :-(. Yes liam the savage gear lures are a luxury!! But they do work. Wish they would price them like the zenith lol.

HAPPY NEW YEAR LADS

Comment

Mine was my 10-40g bushwacker. Simply cos it got me lure fishing. Not that I caught much mind. I'm going to do better this year though.
              All the gear, no idea.

Comment

Not the best or most expensive buy of 2014 but the my sea spin pro q 90 has impressed , it cast well for a small lure and almost walks its self

Comment

I'd say it has to be my Mega bass Zonks......great lures.

Comment

What is this zenith u guys rate so highly.
                    Cheers Bri

Comment

Originally posted by bri reid View Post
                      What is this zenith u guys rate so highly.
                      Cheers Bri
                      There's a pic of one first post in this thread mate. I got them off eBay.

All the gear, no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Nooo Fish View Post
                        There's a pic of one first post in this thread mate. I got them off eBay.

http://www.nesa.co.uk/forums/lure-fi...lure-help.html
                        Cheers mate I no the type. I lose a lot of spinners so the cheaper the better.
                        Cheers Bri

Comment

Working...
                        X