X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phill_itofish
    replied
    A Coley for Nathan, he text me the picture at the weekend.

Leave a comment:

• phill_itofish
    replied

Rainbow Trout for me today, and a new PB of about 6lb

I'll update the table after the weekend.

Leave a comment:

• phill_itofish
    replied
    Well done mate first on the table again.

Leave a comment:

• natonthetyne
    replied
    one to kick off the hunt

Unfortunately not a sea fish but you've got to do something while waiting for the sea to calm down.
    Rainbow trout caught on an #12 black pheasant tail.

Leave a comment:

• phill_itofish
    replied
    Well lads it all kicks off on Sunday, good look to anyone getting out on Sunday. Looks like I won't be out this weekend.

Leave a comment:

• SnaggedUpLad
    replied
    I'll have to leave mid comp but I'm looking forward to actually getting out and scrambling to catch something.

Leave a comment:

• phill_itofish
    replied
    Originally posted by Nooo Fish View Post
    Champion Phill. I really looking forward to this season. If I can get 8-10 this year I'll be happy.
    Good luck mate, sound like you've set yourself a achievable target.

Leave a comment:

• Nooo Fish
    replied
    Champion Phill. I really looking forward to this season. If I can get 8-10 this year I'll be happy.

Leave a comment:

• phill_itofish
    replied
    Card added to the First page lads, not long now

Leave a comment:

• phill_itofish
    replied
    Originally posted by Wreckingball76 View Post
    I'm back and this time I mean business!........looking forward to having a better year this year than last!
    Glad to here it mate, look forward to getting out on the rocks with you mate.

Leave a comment:

• Wreckingball76
    replied
    I'm back and this time I mean business!........looking forward to having a better year this year than last!

Leave a comment:

• pointer
    replied
    Actually I should have said types rather than species as although they are man made colour variations I've counted such things as golden tench and golden Orfe in there. ( I still count them as to me they are different......for example I find Ide a pest species but I spent days trying to catch a golden orfe I kept seeing in one area)
    For a holiday all we can afford is the very cheapest hotel in one of the Canary Islands but you can soon build up a good species count using LRF tactics at the shore or small shads and feathers off a boat.

Leave a comment:

• phill_itofish
    replied
    Originally posted by pointer View Post
    My main aim this summer will be to take my overall species tally to 100, currently 89 but for some reason I really want to catch a Bull Huss on an artificial, I don't know if it's possible and when I tried to do it last year I just kept hooking codling and the odd whitey.
    89!!! I couldn't even name that many species never mind catch them lol

Leave a comment:

• pointer
    replied
    My main aim this summer will be to take my overall species tally to 100, currently 89 but for some reason I really want to catch a Bull Huss on an artificial, I don't know if it's possible and when I tried to do it last year I just kept hooking codling and the odd whitey.

Leave a comment:

• phill_itofish
    replied
    Originally posted by natonthetyne View Post
    I'm looking forward to this years challenge already. This challenge I'll be happy with 15 species- that's adding a bass and a grayling onto last last years total.

Get the link up Phill so I can start making my cards lol
    Plenty of time yet mate. I quess I'm going to need 16 then mate.

I'm going to aim for 20 though

L/S Sea Scorpion, Coley, Codling, Pouting,Mackerel,Pollock, Weaver, Launce,

Rainbow Trout, Brown Trout,Perch, Pike,

That I had last year, plus

Bass, Flounder, Wrasse and Blenny that I've had in previous years.

And hopefully Grayling and Samon Par. I've had a few Grayling this winter but never had a salmon par.

And there's always a chance of a bonus Spray and Herring whilst fishing for mackerel.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X