Fiiish crazy sandeel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiiish crazy sandeel

Alright lads. I'm starting to get some lures in ready and been looking at the crazy sandeel. I've seen the action on it and they look brilliant but has anyone fished one last year?

I've picked out the fiiish black minnow, lunker city slug go and fish arrow flash J as well.

I'm just after opinions before I start buying. Cheers.
    Last edited by Nooo Fish; 20-01-2015, 02:05 PM.
    All the gear, no idea.

The action crazy eel does look amazing but if the body is made of the same stuff as the fiish minnow then they won't last long at all. I used the minnow last season and the body only lasted 2 fish before it ripped off the hook and needed changing. They're not cheap but they do catch fish.

The slug go is a classic lure, best fished on the drop.

I used these at the end of last season and they got me loads good pollock and codling. They're really easy to fish and cheap!
    Ghost Mighty Maggot Worm - Pumpkin with red and gold flake (GO2) [Top Fishing] - £4.99 : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce
    http://www.slippylimpets.uk/

Comment

The crazy sandeel is a bit tougher than the black minnow..I had more success with the black minnows than the sandeel up St Abbs

Comment

Originally posted by natonthetyne View Post
        The action crazy eel does look amazing but if the body is made of the same stuff as the fiish minnow then they won't last long at all. I used the minnow last season and the body only lasted 2 fish before it ripped off the hook and needed changing. They're not cheap but they do catch fish.

The slug go is a classic lure, best fished on the drop.

I used these at the end of last season and they got me loads good pollock and codling. They're really easy to fish and cheap!
        Ghost Mighty Maggot Worm - Pumpkin with red and gold flake (GO2) [Top Fishing] - £4.99 : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce
        Nice one. I'll give them a go for. How do you fish them, Texas?
        All the gear, no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Nooo Fish View Post
          You get the jig heads with them but you can fish them Texas or Carolina if you wanted

Comment

Thanks Chris. Ill just use them then. I'm really looking forward to this summer cos the winter has been rubbish to me.
            All the gear, no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Nooo Fish View Post
              You can fish the maggot worms any way mate- texas, carlina, whacky, drop shot... I tend to use them on a 4/0 weedless jig head.
              http://www.slippylimpets.uk/

Comment

Working...
              X