Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My go to site for plastics.

Hey lads,

Last Season I was using loads of plastics, LRF and normal fishing and found an amazing website jacks LRF. This site has loads of plastics, hooks and terminal equipment to temp most lure fisherman.

I've bought a few things from this site and can't fault the price or the quality and I had my PB Pollock of the season on the ghost maggot fished on a Texas rig.

I also bought some of the odd looking LRF plastics and they fish well.

Just thought I'd share my go to site for plastics because I can't fault the service or the gear.

Also, he only sells gear he uses and tests himself. It gave me confidence that the gear I was using isn't just the latest trend and actually works.

P.s. Andy (the owner of JacksLRF) is a great guy to, he called me to correct a order since he didn't have the stock and ended up giving me loads of tips for about 35 minutes over the phone and even sent me a few extras he recommended trying. He's seriously into his LRF/UL fishing and he's a neverending source of tips.
    Species: Cod, Bass, Coalie, Flounder, Dab, Rockling, Mackerel, Plaice, Pollock, Ballen Wrasse, L/S Scorpion, Common Blenny, Weaver (unfortunately), Whiting, Common Eel, Trout, Pike... think that's it

I was looking at that site the other day when nat put a link up. I think I'll be putting an order in soon.

I'm gonna have too many lures by the time summer gets here.
    All the gear, no idea.

Comment

I get a lot of my stuff online from here:Lures and lure fishing tackle at great prices! I have always had excellent service, but what about Moonfleet over in Felling?

Comment

Yeah, I used to use AGM but I find jacks has more of my tiny LRF lures what I trust. they are also the only supplier I've found of the only worm I need to have in my pack to give me confidence now lol

Moonfleet is a great source online but I have to be honest, I've never been to their shop yet.
        Species: Cod, Bass, Coalie, Flounder, Dab, Rockling, Mackerel, Plaice, Pollock, Ballen Wrasse, L/S Scorpion, Common Blenny, Weaver (unfortunately), Whiting, Common Eel, Trout, Pike... think that's it

Comment

Give sunslicker.com a look for the bigger SPs. Owner/designer/tester is someone some of us are lucky to have fished with. He certainly catches more than his fair share of fish with his own gear.

Comment

Originally posted by over par View Post
            Give sunslicker.com a look for the bigger SPs. Owner/designer/tester is someone some of us are lucky to have fished with. He certainly catches more than his fair share of fish with his own gear.
            Alan I caught plenty of bass last year on Nicks lures ,there good quality soft plastics,he bringing some new designs this year

Comment

Brent, did he ever put those Eeps into production. I've had a look on the website and can't see them. Or did he end up calling them something else?

Comment

Originally posted by over par View Post
                Brent, did he ever put those Eeps into production. I've had a look on the website and can't see them. Or did he end up calling them something else?
                Alan he sold the design ,so he isn't making them anymore,I have only got a couple of packets left as well

Comment

Working...
                X