Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First NESA Lure Meet

The details

January 13th (Sunday) - Flounder Hunt - River Wear, Claxheugh, South Hylton, 2pm til 5pm. -- SP's

Looking for a list of names lads just to get an idea of who's going. Looking at the catch reports it might be an idea to get you hands on some Isome worms.
    Happy to help, Keen to learn!

Fishing marks Seaham - Lynemouth
    http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=...!467&encType=1

Fishing Marks Lynemouth - North
    http://www.bing.com/maps/Default.asp...!739&encType=1

Popular lure Marks

Oh and if anyone hasn't managed to print off a card for the lure challenge I'll have some spare ones in the car.
    Happy to help, Keen to learn!

Fishing marks Seaham - Lynemouth
    http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=...!467&encType=1

Fishing Marks Lynemouth - North
    http://www.bing.com/maps/Default.asp...!739&encType=1

Popular lure Marks

Comment

Phil

I'll be down for an hour or so. Tried it the other day, nothing, but I arrived as the tide started to ebb. That's my excuse anyway. Alan.

Comment

Location of meet

Just incase anyone is unsure of the exact location please see the images below also if you could leave your name on this thread so we know who to expect that would be great.

Thanks
        Regards
        Si

www.facebook.com/simon.todd.12

http://www.nesa.co.uk/forums/lure-fishing/

Comment

Yeah I fancy this and have got myself a couple of packets of XL Isomes to try. Think I'll just bring my spinning rod but that can cast up to 2oz so I can do some light ledgering with a flapper rig as well. Is this mark any good for coalies ? If so I might bring some zeniths along for a few chucks as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderpants View Post
            Yeah I fancy this and have got myself a couple of packets of XL Isomes to try. Think I'll just bring my spinning rod but that can cast up to 2oz so I can do some light ledgering with a flapper rig as well. Is this mark any good for coalies ? If so I might bring some zeniths along for a few chucks as well.
            you may get the odd Coalfish on the larger tides but they are not a regular catch best bet will be flounders and small whiting,there is the occasional sea trout makes an show.
            Angling Trust/UKCC Level 2 Sea Angling and Coarse Fishing Coach at www.fishingnortheast.co.uk or follow us on Facebook fishingnortheast.co.uk

Facebook - Andy Copeland ( Fishing Republic )

Comment

Might have a dodge along myself seems interesting and a new way to fish for me
              KOMPRESSOR SPORT
              PENN 525 MAG SLIDEY
              PENN 525 MAG KNOBBY
              OKUMA TRIO 55
              YUKI RUBYMAR
              RON THOMPSON TYRON
              SPECIES HUNT 2015 = CODLING, TURBOT, FLOUNDER, DAB, SS SEA SCORPION

Comment

Unfortunately I'm back in London now.
                My brother in law Chris (Pher) should be coming to this I'm just asking him to connect and leave a message.
                Last edited by swaffs; 08-01-2013, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Going to try to make it down. Missed about 4 months fishing now due to a shoulder injury but should be able to manage casting with the little rod

Comment

Originally posted by MickA View Post
                    Going to try to make it down. Missed about 4 months fishing now due to a shoulder injury but should be able to manage casting with the little rod
                    That shoulder injury must be from flicking through the yellow pages to much to see where people are from ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Bassboyo View Post
                      That shoulder injury must be from flicking through the yellow pages to much to see where people are from ;-)
                      The fishing time I've missed I could have memorised the bloody yellow pages.........are you in it like ???

Comment

The fishing time I've missed I could have memorised the bloody yellow pages.........are you in it like ???
                        Nah it's not coy enough for me ;-)

Comment

Page 007

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderpants View Post
                            Page 007
                            Or on the electronic version MI5 ;-)

Comment

Just joined NESA, now I can post! Will be at the lure meet on Sunday, hope there's room for us all.
                              Chris

Comment

Working...
                              X