tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tomorrow

as the sea is still flat i am going to give the lrf a bash tomorrow for the first time see what happens lol

Originally posted by big phil 123 View Post
    as the sea is still flat i am going to give the lrf a bash tomorrow for the first time see what happens lol
    Good luck big Phil

Comment

cheers mate think i will need it not expecting anything but lost lures lol just going to try and get the feel of things

Comment

Let us know how you get on Phil

Comment

i def will mate

Comment

Was thinking of a dodge out tomorrow aswell. Couple hours over high water, not sure where yet, wait to see if the wind stays as forcasted.

Comment

yea same mate just local but out the way of people so i dont look like a numbty lol

Comment

Good luck mate, get yourself down a pier, or the harbour or find some safe rock mark. Find a bit structure or some kelp and don't be afraid to fish close in.
                Regards
                Si

www.facebook.com/simon.todd.12

http://www.nesa.co.uk/forums/lure-fishing/

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckingball76 View Post
                  Good luck mate, get yourself down a pier, or the harbour or find some safe rock mark. Find a bit structure or some kelp and don't be afraid to fish close in.
                  really fish in the kelp? Ave got a few marks in mind going somewere quite as iam really new lol

Comment

really fish in the kelp? Ave got a few marks in mind going somewere quite as iam really new lol
                    Yeah rig something up weedless and you can fish all the nasty places where you would normally think twice or wouldn't dare chuck any tackle. Just take your time an 'feel' the terrain with the lure.
                    Regards
                    Si

www.facebook.com/simon.todd.12

http://www.nesa.co.uk/forums/lure-fishing/

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckingball76 View Post
                      Yeah rig something up weedless and you can fish all the nasty places where you would normally think twice or wouldn't dare chuck any tackle. Just take your time an 'feel' the terrain with the lure.
                      hmmm weeless i need to do more homework lol

Comment

Enjoy your day Big Phil. Lets see them photos, with the card.
                        Good luck.

Comment

ave got no card mate my printer aint working

Comment

todays cancelled but had a walk around with the dog to the marks i was going to try and cant beleive how clear the water is

Comment

todays cancelled but had a walk around with the dog to the marks i was going to try and cant beleive how clear the water is
                              It's surprising how clear the water can be if you have a good look around. Your making the right steps in looking at your marks without fishing. I always feel the need to fish if I've got rod in hand and maybe miss some interesting features. Good luck tomorrow , and don't be afraid of changing colours , retrieves you might just stumble on something really good.

Comment

Working...
                              X