Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Piker View Post
    Nice baits

I prefer multis for all lure fishing, bar LRF. For me, they add to the enjoyment, as well as handling heavier lines better than FS reels. Here`s a few of my baitcaster setups...

Nice ;D
    Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

canny wedge of cash tied up in that set up there Piker...just spent 50 notes on more R&D for the shads and lures but this has all def piqued my interest

Not 100% convinced on the LRF thingy like...scratching in rock pools for blennies seems like a lot of money to spend to spend on gear just to target them....however the idea of spinning for flatties appeals it must be said

food for thought indeed!
      Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
      I AGREE

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Wallsendo View Post
        canny wedge of cash tied up in that set up there Piker...just spent 50 notes on more R&D for the shads and lures but this has all def piqued my interest

Not 100% convinced on the LRF thingy like...scratching in rock pools for blennies seems like a lot of money to spend to spend on gear just to target them....however the idea of spinning for flatties appeals it must be said

food for thought indeed!
        All the reels bar the 2 silver Daiwas (now in the bin - total ****e!!), cost no more than £20 each. Rods were cheap too. Some excellent bargains to be had if you buy secondhand, especially older models. The Shimanos in the pic will outlast any of the modern tarty stuff....theyre already 25+yrs old and still as good as new
        MH Custom Lures

http://www.facebook.com/MarkHoughtonCustomLures

Comment

Originally posted by Piker View Post
          All the reels bar the 2 silver Daiwas (now in the bin - total ****e!!), cost no more than £20 each. Rods were cheap too. Some excellent bargains to be had if you buy secondhand, especially older models. The Shimanos in the pic will outlast any of the modern tarty stuff....theyre already 25+yrs old and still as good as new
          been reading your blog too...I'm busy sculpting some balsa as I type this
          Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
          I AGREE

Comment

[QUOTE=The Great Wallsendo;520916]

/QUOTE]

That's quite a common misconception of LRF, yes that's one means of catching micro species. But you can target most inshore fish species as well as freshwater species using LRF techniques and tackle.
            Regards
            Si

www.facebook.com/simon.todd.12

http://www.nesa.co.uk/forums/lure-fishing/

Comment

[QUOTE=Wreckingball76;520944]

/QUOTE]

That's quite a common misconception of LRF, yes that's one means of catching micro species. But you can target most inshore fish species as well as freshwater species using LRF techniques and tackle.
              Bang on Si, and it can be extremely cheap too, if you want it to be
              MH Custom Lures

Comment

As opposed to waxing loads of cash I'm going to "give it a go" with the tools to hand...after all the fish don't give a rats ass what you're holding in your hand

If it ticks the obsessive compulsion box I will of course spend a load of money on new gear and tell the wife it cost half its actual value
                Ooh a new vid!

I AGREE

Comment

As opposed to waxing loads of cash I'm going to "give it a go" with the tools to hand...after all the fish don't give a rats ass what you're holding in your hand

If it ticks the obsessive compulsion box I will of course spend a load of money on new gear and tell the wife it cost half its actual value
                  Best way mate. Pointless throwing loads of cash into something unless you`re sure you like it and want to take it further
                  MH Custom Lures

Comment

Working...
                  X