oohh!!!! my head batterd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oohh!!!! my head batterd

im after a new rod medium to fast action for my hard lures...will be casting lures between 12-30g ive a few rods in mind like the bushwacker 10-40g from mick.or the Hart Boushido Series 4 9ft lure 15-60g lure or the Grauvell Teklon 902M, 9ft two piece, 15-60g Lure or the diawa powermesh 9ft 10-40g or the 8ft 5-30g need help lol.im after a rod wich will be suited to sub surface and surface lures and also a tip with nice action to it. DONT KNOW WICH ONE TO GET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bit of a come down from a supermix evo like...

Comment

had it last year but fell whilst rock hoping and snapped the tip of about 6inch.and i vowed down thatv day i wouldnt buy another exspensive rod lol could ov cried that day

Comment

Easily done.
        The worst that happened to me was leaving a lure rod/reel behind.

I was fishing a river landed a great fish then set up with the dead baits.
        I fished into dark and left it behind, it was a few weeks later when I realised.
        It had sentimental value as it was used to catch my PB, worse still fox don't make them any more and I cannot replace it.

Comment

how can you forget a rod jim ide been even more gutted m8

Comment

just use that6ft boat rod that you used to maccy bash with down the pier
            PLACES IVE FISHED..

CHESIL BEACH DORSET, PORTLAND ROCKS DORSET, DUNGEONESS BEACH KENT, PORTHCAUL WALES,
            BLACKWATER ESTUARY ESSEX, HAYLING ISLAND

Comment

Easily done.
              The worst that happened to me was leaving a lure rod/reel behind.

I was fishing a river landed a great fish then set up with the dead baits.
              I fished into dark and left it behind, it was a few weeks later when I realised.
              It had sentimental value as it was used to catch my PB, worse still fox don't make them any more and I cannot replace it.

Comment

Originally posted by rocketman View Post
                just use that6ft boat rod that you used to maccy bash with down the pier
                pmsl did you get the savage bushy then

Comment

Originally posted by PAUL1971 View Post
                  pmsl did you get the savage bushy then
                  just waiting for mate in tackle shop to get back to me with best possible price
                  PLACES IVE FISHED..

CHESIL BEACH DORSET, PORTLAND ROCKS DORSET, DUNGEONESS BEACH KENT, PORTHCAUL WALES,
                  BLACKWATER ESTUARY ESSEX, HAYLING ISLAND

Comment

That wouldnt be gary pye from NETS would it

Comment

Working...
                    X