finaly made my mind up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finaly made my mind up

well after banging my head against a brick wall all day i finally made my mind up on my new bass rod!!!!its the HART BOUSHIDO 9ft 15-28g c/w lovely rod and baggs of power in the bottom section of the rod

Nice one, we just need to weather to sort its self out now
    Happy to help, Keen to learn!

Fishing marks Seaham - Lynemouth
    http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=...!467&encType=1

Fishing Marks Lynemouth - North
    http://www.bing.com/maps/Default.asp...!739&encType=1

Popular lure Marks

Comment

Nice one, pleased you're sorted Paul, been sh'ting myself in anticipation of you posting back with you final choice

Comment

Originally posted by PAUL1971 View Post
        well after banging my head against a brick wall all day i finally made my mind up on my new bass rod!!!!its the HART BOUSHIDO 9ft 15-28g c/w lovely rod and baggs of power in the bottom section of the rod
        Have you picked one up Paul ??

Comment

Originally posted by MickA View Post
          Nice one, pleased you're sorted Paul, been sh'ting myself in anticipation of you posting back with you final choice
          Lol :-)
          Regards
          Si

www.facebook.com/simon.todd.12

http://www.nesa.co.uk/forums/lure-fishing/

Comment

Yeh my mate has one but hes is the 9ft and c/w is 15-60 g and its a very nice rod lite aswell with a nice through action.im on a bass forum and the feed bk on them is fantastic .people saying it will handdle any bass in our uk waters and that just gave me baggs of confidence in the rod thats the most inportant thing to me

Comment

well was excited about my new lure rod untill i mentioned on the bass site im on and i was bombarded with private messages about the rod.all saying do not buy the rod as their poison range were snapping .
              I was gutted to hear that so ive had to cancel my order bummer!!!!!back on the look out for my new rod.got my eyes on the DIAWA POWERMESH 10-40G raving reviews about them

Comment

Was that the same forum that gave them "fantastic feedback" only yesterday ?? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bassboyo View Post
                  Was that the same forum that gave them "fantastic feedback" only yesterday ?? Lol
                  yeh it was a few ladds without much bass exsperience m8.it was the ladds who told me about the rod who have 20-30 yrs exsperience

Comment

What about the Diawa Supercast Bass, got one last year and cant fault
                    it.

Comment

Working...
                    X