Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New rod decision

Hi guys,
    After a few weeks tucked away in London, I'm coming back up for an Easter break (10 days)

I was soooo hoping that the weather would have improved by this weekend, but it's not looking great

However I'm pushing forward with optimism, and decided a new rod is onred to tackle the heavier weights needed in these conditions, particulalry for dropshot styles.
    I have been using a Rockfish UL which maxes out at 7g, and is great fun, btu I don't want to push it too hard with heavier weights.

A few trips Wrassing when down in Cornwall last month, has lead me to pick a rod better suited to that style...

Therefore I have decided to get a
    Spro Vortezza S70ML Finess & Drop Shot
    Casting range: 3g - 28g.
    Length: 2.1m (7 feet).
    Spro Vortezza S70ML Finess & Drop Shot | Wrasse Fishing / HRF | Wrasse Hrf Fishing

I hope it brings me some action next week on the soft plastics....

Looks nice, versatile, good luck with it.

Comment

Very nice , lets hope you find some fish to christen her.

Comment

Nice looking rod mate, Ben from Art of Fishing really knows his stuff too.
        Regards
        Si

www.facebook.com/simon.todd.12

http://www.nesa.co.uk/forums/lure-fishing/

Comment

Thanks guys, I'm travelling up the A1 now and got 10 days to play
          I'm aiming to get out tomorrow whatever the weather for a test. Will probably stay local Blyth harbour sheltered from wind. I've got some new dropshot hooks to christen as we'll.

Any of you guys planning to get out this weekend? I know the conditions aren't great and water temp is well low, but I can't choose my time off. (Well actually I did choose this week months ago, who would have guessed the weather eh?)

Comment

Working...
          X