cheap braid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheap braid

just found this on ebay well woth a look if your after some braid for summer (Big promotion) 50% off PE Dyneema Spectra Braided Fishing Line Black 100M 300M | eBay

good find

Comment

its not a peomotion its been on for a few year its good stuf 1ooo meters for £20

Comment

You need the floating braid thats what i use with my
        bass lures

Comment

Originally posted by PAUL1971 View Post
          You need the floating braid thats what i use with my
          bass lures

Comment

Originally posted by tobycook View Post
            yes you can get braid wich floats and sink

Comment

aye what does it matter tho if ya fishing hard lures
              explain ya thinking

Comment

What kind of braid are you using?

Comment

What advantage dose give you adding buoyancy to a diving plug. Can u get a intermediate one

Comment

Matters a lot when your using surface lures

Comment

Originally posted by tobycook View Post
                      aye what does it matter tho if ya fishing hard lures
                      explain ya thinking
                      Do your home work and you will learn all sorts

Comment

Do your home work and you will learn all sorts
                        you just make **** up

Comment

Lol here you go ....just done my home work.and i dont
                          talking ****e willing to help anyone out even you lol

3] BRAIDED LINES, DIAMETER, BUOYANCY AND DEPTH CONTROL.
                          Most of us now use braided lines for all our lure fishing and fantastic they are too, but have you ever considered the effect that braid has on the working depth of our lures? Braided lines are made from either Kevlar, Spectra or Dynema these materials naturally float,*sinking braids
                          *have another element braided into them to make them sink but this increases the diameter and tends to reduce their casting range. On most occasions when fishing depths less than 20' the floating braids perform perfectly, once you start fishing deeper water, say 30 or 40' you'll start to become aware of the need to compensate for the lift from the braided line. Most often when I'm fishing deep water it's on trout waters in the late autumn or early winter which usually requires my lures to track horizontally whether casting or, if allowed, trolling.

Comment

Matters a lot when your using surface lures
                            Don't think it makes any differance . Braid dosn't sink that easily ( quickly) any way. And I use top waters a lot

Comment

Lol here you go ....just done my home work.and i dont
                              talking ****e willing to help anyone out even you lol

3] BRAIDED LINES, DIAMETER, BUOYANCY AND DEPTH CONTROL.
                              Most of us now use braided lines for all our lure fishing and fantastic they are too, but have you ever considered the effect that braid has on the working depth of our lures? Braided lines are made from either Kevlar, Spectra or Dynema these materials naturally float,*sinking braids
                              *have another element braided into them to make them sink but this increases the diameter and tends to reduce their casting range. On most occasions when fishing depths less than 20' the floating braids perform perfectly, once you start fishing deeper water, say 30 or 40' you'll start to become aware of the need to compensate for the lift from the braided line. Most often when I'm fishing deep water it's on trout waters in the late autumn or early winter which usually requires my lures to track horizontally whether casting or, if allowed, trolling.

I get that I just dint get what ya saying. were do you fish for bass 30ft deep round here and with top waters

Comment

Working...
                              X