No announcement yet.

North East Scotland 28/08/13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No mate I only went to Stormin in 2010 and 2011 was playing with my band. Did the Farmyard last year and the Yorkshire Pudding this year too. Sold my bikes years ago so only get to go when I'm gigging.
    Last edited by Thunderpants; 05-09-2013, 02:03 PM.

Comment

What is your bands name?

Comment

The Fractured Valves

Comment

Someone i know has mentioned that name to me recently, not from Stormin but somewhere else. You didn't play Bubbles in Ashington did you?.
          Is your drummer from Morpeth?

Just thinking, i have a few mates who play in bands locally you might have met, The Hookhas, used to be the Poorboys with Bob, Nige and Steve Hollywood, Greame Kelly was with them but is now with Dirty South, Hollywood also drums with Brans band HED from Bubbles, The lads from the Smokehouse boys i know as well. Gotta support the local bands
          Last edited by marksworld; 05-09-2013, 03:35 PM.

Comment

We have played there yes but none of us are from Morpeth.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderpants View Post
              We have played there yes but none of us are from Morpeth.
              Must be thinking of someone else, a mate of mine Ronnie who drummed with Poweraged left and is with a new band, the mind gets a bit confused now and again.

Comment

Our guitarist used to be in Powerage so that's probably where you heard the name.

Comment

Maybe, being at Stormin 2010 and 11 i think we probs have seen you play as well

Comment

Working...
                  X