Eyemouth.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eyemouth.

Had a run up to Eyemouth with me mate today.

We got fishing for about half 8 this morning. After the first hour and a half I had 1 small pollack. It was my first fish on a lure when I had my card with me so I was happy with it.

We moved after that then it was quiet again until loads of coalies came on. I must of had 25-30 of them a few over 30cm so we had loads of fun for about an hour.

After the coalie fest I tried a few more soft lures but nowt so I out a savage gear sand eel on and on probably my 5th cast felt a big pull on my rod, the lure must of only been 20ft away and after the best scrap I've had so far since I've been fishing Ethan lifted my PB shore caught fish. A lovely pollack probably 3-4lb.

There was a few polish lads fishing next to us and one ran over and gave me a pat on the back. I think he was after the fish but it came home for our lass.

I can't wait to go back up there again. Probably the best days fishing I've had.
    All the gear, no idea.

Well done on your pb , they don't all have to be monster's to have a Good day on lures

Comment

well done noo on the pb am sure if you keep fishing up there theirs bigger Pollock with your name on it

Comment

Cheers lads. I'm happy catching owt on my bushy. It's was great feeling the fish dive and pull line off the reel. Then seeing the big flash of bronze in the water.

Broonshoe I'd be up there every week if I had the time. It's a lovely place.
        All the gear, no idea.

Comment

Nee finer sight than the lovely gold bar turning over m8

Comment

Nice report and congrats on your pb. The fhishing can be amazing up there, on it's day, especially with the sun shining
            http://www.slippylimpets.uk/

Comment

Working...
            X