Eyemouth very quiet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eyemouth very quiet

Well had me first run up to eyemouth this year have been ill for the last 6 month so with me getting fitter now I tried me luck .Fished the back of the caravan site and there was quite a sea on wind blowing southerly anyway not a good day for fishing tried everything had 3 coleys and 1 mackerel was thinking of putting a pic up but we all know what a macky looks like so nee point it was just great to be out fishing

Glad you're on the mend and getting out there. I reckon angling, although frustrating at times lol, is about the most chilled out thing I do. Catching is a bonus.

Comment

Never mind the poor fishing mate. At least you didn't blank. I'll bet you were happy just to be able to get out. Plenty time to get them pollack landed.
      All the gear, no idea.

Comment

Aye that's spot on lads it was great just to be out
        Last edited by Guest; 11-07-2015, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Well done getting out again mate. Southerlies aren't the best for Eyemouth but you caught so not all bad.
          People who live in glass houses have to answer the door.

Comment

your getting there broon shoe,couple more weeks couple more lb,before you know it youle be rock hopping again.thanks for sharing.

Comment

cheers lads hope things ok with you reg did you enjoy your wk away m8

Comment

Same again today broonshoe. Had an hour n a half up there today. Got about 6 makki. Bagged 3 for the lad fishing next to me. They are canny little scrappers on me bushy. Might have had more if I didn't have to stop 3 times for the divers.
                All the gear, no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Nooo Fish View Post
                  Same again today broonshoe. Had an hour n a half up there today. Got about 6 makki. Bagged 3 for the lad fishing next to me. They are canny little scrappers on me bushy. Might have had more if I didn't have to stop 3 times for the divers.
                  aye well done m8 had the sea died off like cause there was quite a swell on fri like and the sea was cloudy your right about the macky at first you think its a Pollock gannin crazy then you see its a macky great fun though

Comment

Originally posted by broon shoe View Post
                    aye well done m8 had the sea died off like cause there was quite a swell on fri like and the sea was cloudy your right about the macky at first you think its a Pollock gannin crazy then you see its a macky great fun though
                    The water was clear enough but there was a canny swell and it was choppy. The wind was bad as well. I could only fish with me 40g lures.
                    All the gear, no idea.

Comment

Working...
                    X