Floundering in the Wear and Power Isome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floundering in the Wear and Power Isome

A group of Anglers took to the Wear today to test for ourselves the latest soft baits on the market including marukyu aqua milfle and power Isome in three hours we landed no less than 25 flounders on the baits, a young lad close by had a plastics v fresh bait match with his dad,incredible plastics won 7 - 5 against black lug and bluey, i for one will be giving further testing to the marukyu range ...
    Attached Files
    Angling Trust/UKCC Level 2 Sea Angling and Coarse Fishing Coach at www.fishingnortheast.co.uk or follow us on Facebook fishingnortheast.co.uk

Facebook - Andy Copeland ( Fishing Republic )

Excellent results

Well done Andy, great results! I bet if somebody had told you that would be the outcome before hand you wouldn't have believed it!

Sounds like you all had a cracking little session, bet it was fun too. Various tactics used as well as I can see from the pics, jig heads, ledgered baits and two hook-flappers producing double-shots!

It's great to see people trying alternatives and new things, especially when it produces those results.

Nice one.
    Regards
    Si

www.facebook.com/simon.todd.12

http://www.nesa.co.uk/forums/lure-fishing/

Comment

Nice one mate, there is also the advantage that you can reuse there baits. Just remember to put them back in the sealed bags or they dry out.
      Happy to help, Keen to learn!

Fishing marks Seaham - Lynemouth
      http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=...!467&encType=1

Fishing Marks Lynemouth - North
      http://www.bing.com/maps/Default.asp...!739&encType=1

Popular lure Marks

Comment

Crackin report mate very interesting, I will be buying some of them for future sessions 😊

Comment

nice 1 andy m8, where is the best place 2 get these m8? would love 2 give them a go myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Billzo View Post
            nice 1 andy m8, where is the best place 2 get these m8? would love 2 give them a go myself.
            Moonfleet in felling sell the whole range Bill or they have them online ...
            Angling Trust/UKCC Level 2 Sea Angling and Coarse Fishing Coach at www.fishingnortheast.co.uk or follow us on Facebook fishingnortheast.co.uk

Facebook - Andy Copeland ( Fishing Republic )

Comment

haha wer be trying elastic bands next canny day
              Panel Pin Champ

Comment

Well done lads, I was in the shop buying a rod and bits on Saturday afternoon. Good to see it worked out for you. I'll be giving it a go soon myself.

Did you go as far as taking the tails off some of the SP's to test the scent vs vibration theory? Love a bit of Aqua Milf myself ;o)

Comment

Cracking result, well done
                  MH Custom Lures

http://www.facebook.com/MarkHoughtonCustomLures

Comment

Originally posted by lambtonworm View Post
                    Moonfleet in felling sell the whole range Bill or they have them online ...
                    cheers 4 that andy m8.
                    bill

Comment

Excellent, well done!
                      I'm topped up with white Isomes, and Milfle, looking for a new venue today maybe.....

Can anyone tell me where this is please??
                      I'm not familiar with the area.
                      I've shared details of my local spot (when up north visiting family) for Blyth Quayside in this Lure forum.

Many thanks
                      Rich

Originally posted by lambtonworm View Post
                      A group of Anglers took to the Wear today to test for ourselves the latest soft baits on the market including marukyu aqua milfle and power Isome in three hours we landed no less than 25 flounders on the baits, a young lad close by had a plastics v fresh bait match with his dad,incredible plastics won 7 - 5 against black lug and bluey, i for one will be giving further testing to the marukyu range ...

Comment

Follow this post code mate and you will find the river, fish right next to the steps SR4 0RN

Comment

Thanks mate, were heading there right now... Time for a new LRF species we hope. Just hope the wind won't kill it.

Comment

when you use soft lures do you
                            cast and pul lthem back like
                            mackrele feathers
                            cheers

Comment

We had success yesterday just casting out letting it sink, then lifting and slowly letting the lure drop, whilst maintaining the feel in the rod. Let it sit for a minute or 2 then do the same slowly bringing the lure in towards you. Make sure you maintain feel with the lure on the drop as it seems to be the best time for bites.

The challenge was getting the flounders hooked, don't be to keen to strike all the time.

Comment

Working...
                              X