X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lures....

Gents,

Just a quick post...

Can you guys list your favourite sea fishing lures for their effectiveness and species you have taken them on. Im looking to extend my 'Zenith silver minnow' repertoire for this summer lol. I must admit though, I tend to find these to be my most effective for a range of species and seem to often be a go-too lure.

Cheers,

Marc
    "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
    PB 2lb 9oz.

BASS
    Patchinkos, zclaw, feed shallows, p-boy,zip sea pop, narabone, SLS, ishad,xlayers,one up shad
    Pollock
    SG sandeels, fiiish minnows,p-boy , duo fusion,

Just a few of mine to start ;-)

Comment

Well I'm gonna be using flying C's and Raps from me salmon collection until I lose them all,then go on to them red gill jobbies

Comment

lures

Originally posted by The Deeps View Post
        Well I'm gonna be using flying C's and Raps from me salmon collection until I lose them all,then go on to them red gill jobbies
        if i could only fish with one lure it would be a redgill evo 178mm in pearl prefer soft plastics to hard lures only use them for topwater now!

Comment

Tea spoon for me with a 2/0 Trebbel hook hade cod pounting collie makril ect lol
          Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

I have managed limited success with stuff like red gills, jelly worms etc... are they best rigged up on a Carolina rig?
            "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
            PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

Working...
            X