Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High or Low

Hi Guys n Gals.
    Can anyone tell me if the Staincliffe fishes best at high or low tide. Also what\'s the rest of the beach down to North Gare like? I\'m thinking of giving it a try this weekend.
    Thanx in advance.
    Paul

Any time I\'ve fished the Staincliffe, I\'ve fished it up and maybe 1hr down.just into or past those rocks.As for between there and North Gare I don\'t know,I havent fished it.It looks canny with a bit of onshore wind tho\'

[Edited on 9/9/2003 by Tat]

Comment

Forgot to ask.Do you know what it\'s like the other way,towards the land of the Poolies?

Comment

I haven\'t tried towards the \"poolies\", only fished the gare and the stones.
        Paul

Comment

Hi PaulW.Sounds like I\'m a bit like you,fished the gare,fished the Staincliffe and fished the Poolie piers but missed the bits in the middle out.Might give them a go sometime when I get some info on them.I\'ll let you know when that happens and mebbe meet ya there.

Comment

Tat
            Look forward to that m8.
            Paul

Comment

I\'ve been told there is a pipe you can see near the building site that fishes O.K. on the up.Whitey.codling(occasionally) flatties and sandy bottom stuff.Only thing is,like the rest of Seaton it ain\'t very deep

Comment

Working...
              X