mackeral

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mackeral

went down pier yesterday for a couple of hours had no luck and a bit rusty had big rod and spinning rod was knackered after half a hour so called it a day getting old or just lazy havnt been macci bashing on pier for years any way as I said got nothing then this morning had another go and ended up with about 12 loads were being caught two lads had about eighty bet they were knackered walking of pier with them south shields pier by the way

Could be getting old mate I'm akin after having a go with the lure rod yesterday

Comment

keep tellin myself am still young haha still got a few more sessions in me

Comment

Why does anyone need 80 mackerel
        Regards Nicky.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Comment

Originally posted by topbanana View Post
          Beats me.
          I usually keep about 30 to 40 over the entire season which does me for bait over the winter. I only ran out of last years a few weeks ago.
          People who live in glass houses have to answer the door.

Comment

80 mackeral!! theyll be wasted.Me and me sons eat them,so al take half a dozen home to eat the rest go back.
            P.b 11lb cod,seaton sluice,march 2009

Comment

80 macky and 79 of them will be left somewhere to rot. Get enough for bait, to eat and leave them to the next person.

Comment

Just heard that someone has caught 200 macky off Seaham pier?? I hope 190 were put back.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadji Kareem View Post
                  Just heard that someone has caught 200 macky off Seaham pier?? I hope 190 were put back.
                  What an absolute waste! As you have said, take what you need and put the rest back.

Comment

Originally posted by topbanana View Post
                    Because theyre f*cking idiots who will never catch that many fish over the course of the coming months due to lack of angling ability so they fill their boots whole they can

IMO anyway, Its not so much mackie bashing i dont like, its the cretins it attracts

Comment

Probs sell them door to door to boost their giro

Comment

Just hope the Chavs don't get out as far as St. Mary's - want to head out for a bit at the weekend and fancy a bit of peace while I wander round!

Comment

Mackerel Slaughter

Hi Guys
                          Not sure if you are aware that once we touch the skin of a Mackerel with bare hands, you might as well kill it anyway, it dies a horrible death otherwise, if returned.
                          Fish for what you need then stop, or take great care in releasing them.
                          John S

Comment

I went the other nite got bout 40 all tpgether goin back the nite fof morebut I get them for me me dad my brother and me dog so none get wasted also I love the sport hate to see them get wasted

Comment

Originally posted by safc View Post
                              Because theyre f*cking idiots who will never catch that many fish over the course of the coming months due to lack of angling ability so they fill their boots whole they can

IMO anyway, Its not so much mackie bashing i dont like, its the cretins it attracts
                              I tend to agree with this theory lol.
                              Regards Nicky.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Comment

Working...
                              X