Robson Greene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robson Greene

If you want to know how to catch big fish get yourself along to Dragon Carp Baits in Peterlee on Saturday 27 th. July !!!!!!
    Robson Greene angler extrordanaire will be there from 10-30 a.m. book signing.
    Don't push I was first

Angler?were?if i got put everywere in the world in all the hotspots i would catch fish actually my lass would to he is hopeless he cant cast from the shore he cant cast a fly how he has a show about fishing is unreall would love to see him standing on a skeer or rock mark with wind snow -5 then see him pull in fish anyone can go on a boat with professional fishermen on a 80 grand boat using all the best gear no expense spaired. Now if it was the bloke from river monsters i would be first in the cue. He is propper clued up on fish and fishing tactics

Comment

Originally posted by big phil 123 View Post
      Angler?were?if i got put everywere in the world in all the hotspots i would catch fish actually my lass would to he is hopeless he cant cast from the shore he cant cast a fly how he has a show about fishing is unreall would love to see him standing on a skeer or rock mark with wind snow -5 then see him pull in fish anyone can go on a boat with professional fishermen on a 80 grand boat using all the best gear no expense spaired. Now if it was the bloke from river monsters i would be first in the cue. He is propper clued up on fish and fishing tactics
      Correct phil I wouldn't -iss in the same pot as the knacker

Comment

He might be a member on here!! ;-)
        Everyone that's not a fisherman who like to watch his shows might think all anglers from the north east are great fish catchers. He might not be able to cast & gets rather over excited but he's made a good living from it. I do cringe when watching certain bits but as a general entertainment program for novices & non anglers it does have its place.

Comment

It's only cos he's a mag !

Comment

Hes from northumberland nothing to do with that its the fact he is a knob who knows nowt

Comment

I think the fact he isn't an expert angler is part of the reason the program's so popular . His bungling methods and over excitement endears him to a lot of people . If he wasn't so bad at it the program wouldn't be so popular . Just being devils advocate here cos I think it's ****

Comment

I like the lad, he gets people watchign fishing programs that would never have before....as for fishing he is very poor but i never miss a one...if i was free i would of popped down and seen him in person (again)
                ................__................................ .............................
                ____[ ~ \_____
                [__On-A-Roll__/
                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                P.B
                SKATE 204lb
                COD 51lb
                LING 32lb
                TOPE 40lb
                CONGER 25lb
                HADDOCK 10lb
                HALIBUT 37lb
                COALIE 16lb
                BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

Originally posted by northeast1 View Post
                  I like the lad, he gets people watchign fishing programs that would never have before....as for fishing he is very poor but i never miss a one...if i was free i would of popped down and seen him in person (again)
                  im with you mate hes not the greatest angler but thouroghly enjoy watching his shows and it gets the younguns interested in angling which can only be a good thing. If i got offered a contract to fish the worlds best fishing spots and be paid for it id jump at the chance who on here wouldnt
                  Nothing makes a fish bigger than ALMOST being caught

Comment

Sorry but the man grates on me! I can't watch the programme as he obviously doesn't know what he's doing but is being portrayed by the cameras as some sort of fishing guru. He basically gets handed whatever rod has a fish on then told to reel it in. Some of the ones i have seen, he doesnt even take the rstchet off and just winds in to look cool. F****** p***k. He spoils what could be a good angling series. Like big phil suggests earlier, if he was a proper angler he would get more respect.
                    Sorry for hijacking your thread Sam. I paused before sending this as having a few beers in the sunshine and my decision making process is a bit blurred.
                    Last edited by neil1964; 05-07-2013, 04:56 PM.

Comment

A good lad and he's done well that's what some people don't like

Comment

I love his show and think he's a pretty funny, he never ever said he was a great angler, I've never understood the slagging he gets on angling forums..

Comment

Originally posted by Pete from shields View Post
                          I love his show and think he's a pretty funny, he never ever said he was a great angler, I've never understood the slagging he gets on angling forums..
                          100% agree mate! i thinks theres more than a few green monsters out there imo;-)

Comment

Originally posted by RL83 View Post
                            100% agree mate! i thinks theres more than a few green monsters out there imo;-)
                            No realist was the quote you shud have been looking for

Comment

Doesn't matter whether your a 'proper' fishermen or not as long as you/he enjoys it that's all that matters. I for one would jump at the opportunity to do what he does. Yes he's excitable but he's not that bad a bloke
                              Regards Nicky.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Comment

Working...
                              X