Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charlton View Post
    would appreciate any info
    Much ado about nothing IMHO Alan, looking at the photo I think the kids have seen the tape upside down and seen 61+cm rather than 19inches, put 2+2 together and made 10.

Seen the seaham club lot having a bit of spiteful debate over it on facebook, bit cringeworthy for grown men tbh, its not as big as mine lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete from shields View Post
      Much ado about nothing IMHO Alan, looking at the photo I think the kids have seen the tape upside down and seen 61+cm rather than 19inches, put 2+2 together and made 10.

Seen the seaham club lot having a bit of spiteful debate over it on facebook, bit cringeworthy for grown men tbh, its not as big as mine lol.
      cheers Pete
      the mind boggles at times
      Alan

Comment

Seen them ones at seaham on saturday

Comment

I was on the pier yesterday. Plenty of large mackerel being caught

Mine were around the 40cm Mark and 2poundish
          Think 4 is a bit hopeful the scale with the built in tapemeasure doesn't look like it will be that accuarate
          Species 2015 - Cod, Bass, Flounder, Dab, LS Sea Scorpion
          Species 2014 - Coalfish, Codling, Dab, Lobster, Weaver, LS Sea Scorpion, Flounder, Barracuda (Gran Canaria)
          Species 2013 - Flounder, Whiting, Codling, Coalfish, pollack, dab, eel, Mackeral, Launce, eel pout, blenny, LS Sea Scorpion, Butterfish, Thin Lipped Mullet, thick Lipped Mullet, Gilt Head Bream, Black Bream, Yet to be identified Mediterainian Wrasse, Bass

Comment

this weighed 3lb 4oz and was weighed on very exspensive digital scales

i really cant see that fish being 4 and half pound
            species 2013 - codling, whiting, dab, lesser spotted dogfish, spurdog, flounder, shore rockling, 5bd rockling, long spined sea scorpion, ballan wrasse, pollock, coalfish .......

species hunt to date......... Mackerel, Codling, Whiting, Pouting, LS Sea Scorpion, Shore Rockling, Sprat, Dab, Flounder, Bass, 5 bd Rockling, 3 bd Rockling, Turbot, Eelpout, Pollock, Lesser Weever, Plaice, Lesser Spotted Dogfish, Spurdog, Ballan Wrasse, Coalfish.......TBC!!

Comment

im in the same boat as triton it deff was the biggest mackie ive ever saw to say 4.7lb im not sure but would deff pushed the 4lb mark without a shadow of a doubt ,just a shame it seems the lads not here to verify it

Comment

Working...
              X