St Abbs with kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St Abbs with kids

Heading up to st abbs camping in a couple of weeks with the family.
    Havnt fished up there for years and remember the marks around the head being a bit of climb. Is there any marks up there accessible for me and the kids to get down to? The boys are 12 and 9 and confident on their feet, so a bit of a scramble aint to bad, just remembering the marks I used to fish were a bit iffy to say the least.
    Thanks for any info

Hi mate if you have your kids with you i would fish Pettico. Just drive up towards the light house and its just before the sharp bend heading up the hill . Heres a pic.

Another safe spot would be at the harbour i have had pollock,wrasse and cod there all in the last month or so. I headed up to the lighthouse on Friday and tried the spot which i think they call the step over

Comment

St Abbs

Thats a dodgy jump across that gap mate or am i turnin chicken in my old age

Comment

Originally posted by bri1960 View Post
        Thats a dodgy jump across that gap mate or am i turnin chicken in my old age
        Yea was thinking the same misses woukd love if i took the kids up there then when i dont bring any home with me and she asks were is the kids????well when we tried to jump across a gap the fell down it but its only small am sorry lol

Comment

Last edited by Stores; 08-07-2013, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Great old pics mate

Comment

Rusty Cod

Unusual colouring are the rocks rusty up there?

Comment

Working...
              X