New to site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to site

New to the NESA,and trying to find my way around the site, not too good with laptop, so I do a
    apologise for any mistakes. How do I get the tide tables, and how do I know if its a North swell, south Swell etc,Help

its not the best and some one will give u better weather sites to use. try typing bbc weather (ur postcode) in searchbar. it will give the wind directions and that will help .the stronger the wind from nw . nnw n ne e ese the bigger the swell for simplicity sake . at the bottom of th same page will be the bbc coast and sea clicking on it will lead u to another page with the tide table options . hope this helps
    Punch and pull then let rip

NESA Lure Fishing Challenge 2011 Winner

UK species : Cod, Whiting, Poor Cod, Whiting, Mackerel, Coalie, Pollack, Rockling, Bass, Plaice, Flounder, Dab, Grannylasher, Pouting, Launce, Weaver, Sandeel, Ballan wrasse. eelpout

Global species: jewfish/big eye croaker,catfish(Sagor/African/Silver), whip ray, snapper, grouper, pufferfish,threadfin, trevally,stingray, mangrove shark, flowerhorn,

2014 combo:
    Kompressor SS /slosh30
    tt sport /525 mag

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

I use:

XCWeather - Forecast for Ne30 2al

for wind predictions and use:

Free UK tidal prediction service, providing tidal data and tide times for the current day and 6 days into the future.

for tide predictions.
      Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks Codcatcher,and Kieth B,

Comment

Welcome to the site m8 all I do is type in tide table and where ever u intend to fish and then just click on every site till I find one that gives u the times of high and low water plus the sizes m8

Comment

South Shields Surf Report, Surf Forecast and Live Surf Webcams
            This one gives wind speed, swell size and tide times.

Comment

welcome to the site mr dundee plenty of lads on here will be ready to help
              KOMPRESSOR SPORT
              PENN 525 MAG SLIDEY
              PENN 525 MAG KNOBBY
              OKUMA TRIO 55
              YUKI RUBYMAR
              RON THOMPSON TYRON
              SPECIES HUNT 2015 = CODLING, TURBOT, FLOUNDER, DAB, SS SEA SCORPION

Comment

If you have a smartphone you can get apps that do the job for you. Very convenient

Comment

Wellcome to the mad house

Comment

Welcome fella

Comment

Originally posted by FISHERMAN View Post
                      Wellcome to the mad house
                      couldnt of said it better my self mate lol!

Comment

Working...
                      X