Afternoon session

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afternoon session

Gonna have a dodge down shields again with the spinning and float gear tomorrow afternoon.

Hopefully by now, fish will show to spinners from the brigade hut/slab ((did catch a greater sandeel from there but would be handy if the mackerel would make there way down there now))

Hoping for another canny session. 10 mackerel and that'll be me done for the day, a few big sandeels won't go a miss either, fingers crossed!
    South Shields & District SAC

today

dont forget your lambrini or rhe chavs might think ya wierd also keep a 100 or so else they will realy think ya wierd putting fish back and being a sport fisherman-------ps i was thinking of having a look down myself
    old anglers never die -they just smell that way

Comment

They were there earlier in the week but no sign yesterday evening
      Water was colored with a lot of debris

Were showing on stretch between the nets and the blocks so can at least avoid the chav mayhem at the end
      Were coming down last night winging that they had only caught 20-30 eAch!!
      Species 2015 - Cod, Bass, Flounder, Dab, LS Sea Scorpion
      Species 2014 - Coalfish, Codling, Dab, Lobster, Weaver, LS Sea Scorpion, Flounder, Barracuda (Gran Canaria)
      Species 2013 - Flounder, Whiting, Codling, Coalfish, pollack, dab, eel, Mackeral, Launce, eel pout, blenny, LS Sea Scorpion, Butterfish, Thin Lipped Mullet, thick Lipped Mullet, Gilt Head Bream, Black Bream, Yet to be identified Mediterainian Wrasse, Bass

Comment

Working...
      X