it beggars belief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it beggars belief

Just infliced a 2 hour spinning session on myself on roker pier .got canny spot next to wjere the bunker starts or so i thought

Second cast a clampett family outing plonked themselves next to me deck chairs carriers full of cider amd sarnies smell of cheap perfume wafting off the tarts that were with them must have been in late 20s with a tribe of kids with them and a baby in a buggy f img amd blinding non stop.
    One of the muppets pulled 2 makki in on daulights and his son who must have been no older than 8 shouted " gis them here fatha i'll stamp on the **** ****'s heads..which he did..total utter dosser skip rats
    Last edited by KeithB; 12-07-2013, 03:56 PM.
    PLACES IVE FISHED..

CHESIL BEACH DORSET, PORTLAND ROCKS DORSET, DUNGEONESS BEACH KENT, PORTHCAUL WALES,
    BLACKWATER ESTUARY ESSEX, HAYLING ISLAND

Absolutely shocking
    You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.”

Comment

tramps un-believable m8 did you use my ex spinning reel and did you catch out except for flea,s off the clampets
      KOMPRESSOR SPORT
      PENN 525 MAG SLIDEY
      PENN 525 MAG KNOBBY
      OKUMA TRIO 55
      YUKI RUBYMAR
      RON THOMPSON TYRON
      SPECIES HUNT 2015 = CODLING, TURBOT, FLOUNDER, DAB, SS SEA SCORPION

Comment

It's an insult to the Clampets likening them to these people, the Clampets had morals!
        Disclaimer- I know they are a work of fiction
        People who live in glass houses have to answer the door.

Comment

Gives u no hart to go fishing when muppets like are about

Comment

Originally posted by rocketman View Post
            Just infliced a 2 hour spinning session on myself on roker pier .got canny spot next to wjere the bunker starts or so i thought

Second cast a clampett family outing plonked themselves next to me deck chairs carriers full of cider amd sarnies smell of cheap perfume wafting off the tarts that were with them must have been in late 20s with a tribe of kids with them and a baby in a buggy f img amd blinding non stop.
            One of the muppets pulled 2 makki in on daulights and his son who must have been no older than 8 shouted " gis them here fatha i'll stamp on the fookin c@nts heads..which he did..total utter dosser skip rats
            This is one of the reasons why people like this should be steralised to stop them breeding!!! wipe it all out in one generation

Comment

Originally posted by rocketman View Post

One of the muppets pulled 2 makki in on daulights and his son who must have been no older than 8 shouted " gis them here fatha i'll stamp on the fookin c@nts heads..which he did..total utter dosser skip rats
              did the clamppets stuff ya lmfao,

Comment

Originally posted by Geodark View Post
                This is one of the reasons why people like this should be steralised to stop them breeding!!! wipe it all out in one generation
                aye aye adolf

Comment

Originally posted by cod magnet View Post
                  aye aye adolf
                  hey, providing you are one of the master race (decent anglers) then you will be fine, so I don't see what the problem is

Comment

If Hittler was alive he would have you for being a racist and a dictator lol
                    In order to become "old & wise", you must first be young & stupid.
                    Age and experience will beat youth and enthusiasm every time.
                    Youth and Skill is no match for Age and Treachery.

This link is good for tide and weather and more http://magicseaweed.com/Tynemouth-Lo...rt/26/tide/uk/

Comment

hey, providing you are one of the master race (decent anglers) then you will be fine, so I don't see what the problem is
                      Def not a master angler. But he chucks a lead a cany way lol but then hurd back in the day the magnet had a few fish

Comment

Originally posted by Mad as a fish View Post
                        If Hittler was alive he would have you for being a racist and a dictator lol
                        being serious now, the bairn has been fishing with me for the last couple of years, he is only 6, an he has more respect for the fish than all that family put together. he knows when he catches a fish it's either dispatched or released straight away.

Comment

being serious now, the bairn has been fishing with me for the last couple of years, he is only 6, an he has more respect for the fish than all that family put together. he knows when he catches a fish it's either dispatched or released straight away.
                          Teach them young and they wont pick up bad habbits, well done mate your doing the right thing with your little son good on you
                          In order to become "old & wise", you must first be young & stupid.
                          Age and experience will beat youth and enthusiasm every time.
                          Youth and Skill is no match for Age and Treachery.

This link is good for tide and weather and more http://magicseaweed.com/Tynemouth-Lo...rt/26/tide/uk/

Comment

my god i thought it was only blyth pier i had a walk along blyth pier the other night and there were more cans and bottles floating in the sea than floats urr nearly forgot the all the asda bags also , jamcod

Comment

Heading over to shields tomorrow night - starting to have second thoughts now!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X