Shore session

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shore session

Has anyone been out of late from anywhere north of the Tyne, to say Beadnell as the furthest North.

Fancy a trip out over the weekend so am looking for any recomendations for venues.

Would it be too early to try the likes of Whitley and Tynemouth beaches, or should I be heading for snaggy ground??
    As my dad used to say....Man who go to bed with itchy bum......wake up with stinky finger!!!

Ian

I used to fish Cambois pier this time of year and always had good bags of Codling but havent been for a couple of years,but on my return back to the Uk in November I will be having a cast or 60
    http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j273/nerhs/p.jpg

Comment

We were up beadnell last friday nite got a few small red codling from behind the houses next to the pipe the crab done nowt but the rag done the job. A bit snaggy but a canny nite The holes at cullercoats just befor high water if ya into eels lol
      (WHOOPS DIDNT THINK AD HIT THAT BOAT)

Comment

I\'m suprised by the fact you were catching on rag and not crab from Beadnell. Would have thought it would be the other way round.

Looks like I will be working at the weekend so may not get out at all
        As my dad used to say....Man who go to bed with itchy bum......wake up with stinky finger!!!

Ian

Comment

Same today...couple on rag....nothing on crab

Comment

Working...
          X