Blyth pier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blyth pier

Thinking about having a hoi on Thursday night if anyone is out. Any advice will be most welome. Oh, and as it's about 30 years since I fished off the pier can someone tell me how to get there and parking arrangements etc. or the nearest post code
    Regards, Graham

Bugger, meant to post this in shore fishing and not catch reports

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLP
    Regards, Graham

Comment

Graham, if you look on http://local.live.com for the pier (just search for blyth or whitley bay) you'll see a caravan storage place, the car park for the pier is just next to that.

Jim & myself will probs be out thursday if you fancy a chuck.
      Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Aye check yer PMs Graham mate.

Jim.
        Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Comment

Nice one!!! Catch you if all is well
          Regards, Graham

Comment

Good luck lads ,hope you do better this time Graham mate.
            You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

Thanks Steve. I thought I would be able to cast for Jaq at the Amble but the rules said no. So there she was standing on Walkworth beach without a clue what to do. Imagine my jealousy and guttedness when she pulled in a flounder from 15 yards out that in my wisdom, I identified as a plaice. I'm still in shock now! Then, we left cos I said she had no chance of a prize and guess what? She's on the honours list and didn't get her prize cos of me.

Anyway, shore rods are too long and hardly fit in the car. Cant wait for the summer season but I've enjoyed the times I've been shore fishing this winter. Was nice to see u again, and stephen. Oh and Jamie (who got soaked) nice to meet u mate
              Regards, Graham

Comment

Originally posted by SIXFOOTSTEVE View Post
                Good luck lads ,hope you do better this time Graham mate.

I'll keep Graham right Steve, it was a piece of p*ss

Shame we didnt stay long enough to see what i won.

Comment

Nice to meet you aswell matey but only now have i twigged on that i met you and didnt realise, Bet she gave you some grief for going early!

Comment

Originally posted by jamiebrennan View Post
                    Nice to meet you aswell matey but only now have i twigged on that i met you and didnt realise, Bet she gave you some grief for going early!
                    I didn't know who you where until I read your post about your early bath. Do you do any boat fishing?
                    Regards, Graham

Comment

Originally posted by jamiebrennan View Post

I did, he said it would only be a pack of hooks or summat. I still say i should have hoid a led weight down its neck

Comment

Make sure it's a gripper Jaq .

Comment

Ok Steve, I was just asking Graham what a gripper was lol

Comment

Wasn't gripper the bully off Grange Hill who turned into Mark the mincer in Eastenders?
                            Regards, Graham

Comment

Well it's either a wired sinker or the bully from Grange Hill in the eighties

Comment

Working...
                              X