Clear All

• Newbigging comp

Didnt get the chance to fish how did yous get on
    Cheers Nicky
    http://skarnsundet-fishing.com/
    http://www.sfc.no/ https://www.facebook.com/SFC2014/?fref=ts

Well, I caught bot all...............

But............

I won 1st prize on the Raffle, a new Daiwa SL30SH, gave it to my m8 Rob.
    Ant ´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><(((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><(((((º>
    ·´¯`·.¸ ><(((((º> .¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><(((((º>

Comment

Very generous of you Ant.

Comment

Caught a fish with me hands. Just the wrong side of legal. And sat next to the raffle winner.

Comment

Nice to see some of the other lads there as always. hey even gogs and tony caught nowt!

Comment

nice to meet some more of the lads from the board today,ant ell tony bax and scott again.i enjoyed my day trip down your way lol and the weather was fine for the tourists but s**t for the fishing,i will be down again for the whitley night match but tony cant remember the date that it is on,hope its not when i am on me hols, see you all again soon.

gogs.

ps ell that wont happen again(us blanking lol)

Comment

Gogs,
              Whitley Evening Open is on Saturday 25th October and Shiremoor Open is before that on Sunday 12th October and is usually a good match with good prize table. Worth a fish. Does anyone know the results from today as I haven\'t heard, unable to fish due to impending near double figure delivery which is holding up my season.

Comment

cheers peter i am back just in time for the whitley match (i get back on the 22nd) so i will be there,as for today it was won with a catch of 11lb+ but i cant remember the name,some of the other lads might remember.

gogs

Comment

Should be there. Early plug for New Hartley Open later in the season Sunday 22nd February 2004. Put it in the diary, hoping for a good turn out.

Comment

Willy Emery won it with 11 year old mathew holroyd a few oz behind. The youngseter had 7 codling and him and his father won the pair and willie won the H/F with 5lb 15......oz.Nice to meet a few more NESA members too, especially those who i\'ve chatted to a number of times without ever actually meeting them.

Forgot to mention, we turned up and Ell had chosen the same shot as us. All the rocks in all the coastline and..........................
                    Ant ´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><(((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><(((((º>
                    ·´¯`·.¸ ><(((((º> .¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><(((((º>

Comment

Cheers Ant, Willy Emery is never far away in the opens fishing around there.

Comment

Working...
                      X