Look at this I found on holiday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look at this I found on holiday

Not long been back from holiday to Palma nova and I found this in magaluf.

The bottom 2 items are boxes of rag worm!!!!! We should have them on the end of the piers. Shame they wouldn't last 2 minutes.
    All the gear, no idea.

temples

temples now lewis w/bay used to have a bait dispencer on the wall out side their shop does any
    body remember it
    old anglers never die -they just smell that way

Comment

There was a bait machine built into the wall outside lewis tackle in whitley bay years ago when it was W.Temples

Comment

Bet the fishing was not as good as the mull m8 did u have a good time 3weeks for us off to sky

Comment

you could make a fortune on the end of the piers with one of them in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by the cod one View Post
            Bet the fishing was not as good as the mull m8 did u have a good time 3weeks for us off to sky
            Nah bry. The all the fish fit in me hand but still a nice way to spend the day. The holiday was great. Thanks. I don't think I'll get anymore trips away for a while now. I'm gonna be a dad in January so can't leave our lass.
            All the gear, no idea.

Comment

Nice one m8 boy are girl

Comment

It's a boy mate.
                All the gear, no idea.

Comment

Year would be good on beginning ov fishing marks but the rogs they's days spoil it for every one. My local shop hade same thing wen a was littel but obv not fishing stuff was bred milk ham eggs tabs beer ect
                  Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

First time seen owt like that like would be hanndy i spoze if u were stuck without bait. But carnt see them catching on like

Comment

Working...
                    X