I really need your support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeithB View Post
    Great idea to share on Facebook Ali, I've shared it on a few groups.
    Balls rolling now eh? Thanks to you all who've sent, will send or who've e-mailed me. Not on Facebook but any links can only help. Lets flood them out. Loopy Les reckons there's up to 8,000 of us if we get our act together.

Comment

Thanks for all of your work addressing this Stores!

email sent!

Chopper

Comment

email sent from every email addy i have access to (12) every little helps

Comment

Originally posted by chrome21 View Post
          email sent from every email addy i have access to (12) every little helps
          Cheers T. Esco and everyone else.

Comment

Email sent

Comment

Eileen's just summed it up:

"Snowflakes are one of natures most fragile things, but look what they can do when they stick together"

Knew I married a Librarian for a reason.

Comment

Email sent

Comment

As a user of the NESA website I wish to register my opposition to any measures that will unfairly penalise me as a Recreational Sea Angler, relative to other users of our coastal environment. In particular I would wish to see fair play with regard to seagrass areas, I demand the right to continue to explore under boulder communities and the right to roam in order to fish. In addition to this i also request the right to continue to collect marine worms from the area known as Low Hauxley and an area known as the bondicarrs which is south of coquet island, an area which is soon to be declared as a site of scientific interest should new bylaws be passed. This area is remote, beautiful and scenic and the fact that i and others collect recreational sea bait here should not be stopped as in my opinion and other peoples opinion it does not impinge upon the local wildlife or population.
                  I look forward to hearing your NON-AUTOMATED response

hope this helps the cause

Comment

Originally posted by jamiebrennan View Post
                    As a user of the NESA website I wish to register my opposition to any measures that will unfairly penalise me as a Recreational Sea Angler, relative to other users of our coastal environment. In particular I would wish to see fair play with regard to seagrass areas, I demand the right to continue to explore under boulder communities and the right to roam in order to fish. In addition to this i also request the right to continue to collect marine worms from the area known as Low Hauxley and an area known as the bondicarrs which is south of coquet island, an area which is soon to be declared as a site of scientific interest should new bylaws be passed. This area is remote, beautiful and scenic and the fact that i and others collect recreational sea bait here should not be stopped as in my opinion and other peoples opinion it does not impinge upon the local wildlife or population.
                    I look forward to hearing your NON-AUTOMATED response

hope this helps the cause
                    Cheers Jamie - the more personal this is the more it means. Here's the link to the "revised approach" that NIFCA have been forced to adopt. Read the bit about where you can and can't fish in the Special Area of Conservation. I appreciate it's a special area but is it just me that thinks the Bylaws Update as of August 23rd is soooo patronising, saying you can fish on the sandy bits but not the rocky ones? Imagine that scenario on the countless skeers up and down our coastline.

EMS Fisheries Revised Approach - NIFCA

Comment

Email sent , FFF ( fight for fishing )
                      Cheers
                      I am a fisherman !
                      It is not merely something that I do
                      It is who I am !
                      Fishing is not simply my escape.
                      It is where I am supposed to be.
                      It is not a place that I go
                      But a lifelong journey that I am taking
                      It is a passage that was shown to me and that I will continue to show others.
                      When you understand all of this you will then know me .
                      And we will fish together

Comment

Originally posted by Philysafc View Post
                        Email sent , FFF ( fight for fishing )
                        Cheers
                        FFF indeed. If we need a banner we might all remember it lol

Thanks Phil

Comment

To right mate , we have to fight for the little we've got , keep up the good work ..
                          I am a fisherman !
                          It is not merely something that I do
                          It is who I am !
                          Fishing is not simply my escape.
                          It is where I am supposed to be.
                          It is not a place that I go
                          But a lifelong journey that I am taking
                          It is a passage that was shown to me and that I will continue to show others.
                          When you understand all of this you will then know me .
                          And we will fish together

Comment

Off to bed now - up at 06.00 for golf. Feel really proud that we can put together a campaign against unfair treatment of ordinary blokes doing unspectacular things at funny times of the day and night. Please continue to contribute to a cause that will give us no more and no less than parity with those with other, but not better, ideas.

Comment

Morning all. Don't forget - if you want a voice just send this:

As a user of the NESA website I wish to register my opposition to any measures that will unfairly penalise me as a Recreational Sea Angler, relative to other users of our coastal environment. In particular I would wish to see fair play with regard to seagrass areas, I demand the right to continue to explore under boulder communities and the right to roam in order to fish.

to nifca@nifca.gov.uk

Sign it, add to it by all means.

David

Comment

e mail sent

Originally posted by Stores View Post
                                Morning all. Don't forget - if you want a voice just send this:

As a user of the NESA website I wish to register my opposition to any measures that will unfairly penalise me as a Recreational Sea Angler, relative to other users of our coastal environment. In particular I would wish to see fair play with regard to seagrass areas, I demand the right to continue to explore under boulder communities and the right to roam in order to fish.

to nifca@nifca.gov.uk

Sign it, add to it by all means.

David
                                another sent,thanks to link.tight lines.reg.

Comment

Working...
                                X