X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robson Green is an embarresment!

that's all I wanted to say really lads

robson

dont b silly he is a top bloke makes good fishing programs gets paid for fishing all over the world do u?

Comment

Originally posted by conoflexman View Post
      dont b silly he is a top bloke makes good fishing programs gets paid for fishing all over the world do u?
      Well said

I mean think about it, with the money he makes/earns, the places he goes and the fishing he gets to do, do you think he cares if people think he's a bit of a wally? I don't. Always enjoyed his shows, brings a bit comedy to our sport. And above that he's a top bloke and top actor.
      South Shields & District SAC

Comment

Actually, he's often mentioned in the fishing programs just how lucky he his to be doing them!

I don't think he can believe it himself.

And he never claims to be an expert of any kind either.

Comment

defo nowt wrong with him, does a decent fishing programme with loads of laughs thrown in for good measure. And the language is class, if ya don't like him, don't watch him, simple as that aint it bonny lad ;-)
          FIND THE ROCKS AND KELP AND YOU WILL FIND ME

http://www.freewebs.com/jc-tiling-services/

Comment

aye you'se are all right lads, he's got a top job got loads of money goes all over the world and if I didn't like him I shouldn't watch him (cant help myself), actually I don't really mind him its just my opinion that he's an embarresment,

Comment

I once watch him fishing for the biggest fresh water fish in the world and it showed him sittin with his rod,next thing u saw was him lying down and sum little skinny bloke with the rod anyway fish on and out comes Robson to take all the glory but he couldn't land the fish he had to give the rod back to the little skinny bloke to finish the job off, when the going gets tough Robson does a runner!!!

Comment

Robson

Originally posted by mick303 View Post
                aye you'se are all right lads, he's got a top job got loads of money goes all over the world and if I didn't like him I shouldn't watch him (cant help myself), actually I don't really mind him its just my opinion that he's an embarresment,
                I actually like watching his shows, love the fishing, jammy *******, but have to admit I do cringe, when he gets excited...he's like a ****ed up tart screetching...I watch his show ..in envy...with my finger hoverring over the volume button !

Mel.....

Comment

Originally posted by InCodweTrust View Post
                  I actually like watching his shows, love the fishing, jammy *******, but have to admit I do cringe, when he gets excited...he's like a ****ed up tart screetching...I watch his show ..in envy...with my finger hoverring over the volume button !

Mel.....
                  that's exactly what I mean mate and you've hit the nail on the head with the cringe bit

Comment

Top bloke, good fisherman, he tries all types of fishing. I wish I had his job!! But how good would it be if he done a few of our winter comps now that would be extreme fishing. COME ON ROBSON SUPPORT YOUR REGION!!! Jeremy Wade is good too but intense!

Comment

I can see what you mean when you mention the lying in the sun , letting other folk do the work but then, they leave it all in the final edit so we get to see that he hasn't really done much anyway.

It could be a lot worse, for example he could do this sort of thing:
                      Re: Man Vs. Wild, Bear Grylls is a Phony - YouTube
                      and claim it all as his own

Now that's what I call embarrassing, at least for Mr.Grylls or anybody that knows him anyway

Comment

Originally posted by markgg View Post
                        Top bloke, good fisherman, he tries all types of fishing. I wish I had his job!! But how good would it be if he done a few of our winter comps now that would be extreme fishing. COME ON ROBSON SUPPORT YOUR REGION!!! Jeremy Wade is good too but intense!
                        he wouldn't be seen dead round here in the winter m8 he's too soft like I say when the going gets tough Robson does a runner.

Comment

tv

its a tv program more drama the better he might b the nicest guy u could ever meet at least for a geordie he smiles

Comment

Originally posted by mick303 View Post
                            he wouldn't be seen dead round here in the winter m8 he's too soft like I say when the going gets tough Robson does a runner.
                            What about the time on telly a couple of years back when he swam over to holy island and then virtually collapsed when he got over and had to be treated for hypothermia?

Comment

Originally posted by conoflexman View Post
                              its a tv program more drama the better he might b the nicest guy u could ever meet at least for a geordie he smiles
                              I smile m8 im smiling now at all the Robson Green fans coming out the wood work

Comment

Working...
                              X