Chris Tarrant fishing show?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Tarrant fishing show?

whats your views on the Chris Tarrant fishing show lads? thought it would be better with a different presenter mesell like.... maybe Robson Green!!!! in all seriousness it would be class goin round the world fishing, think you could call yersell an expert by the time you got back home. thought Tarrant banged his gums too much nd not enough fishing

TBH I thought it was crap as well as boring and tarrant done nowt, robbos 100% better presenter.
    FIND THE ROCKS AND KELP AND YOU WILL FIND ME

http://www.freewebs.com/jc-tiling-services/

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy View Post
      TBH I thought it was crap as well as boring and tarrant done nowt, robbos 100% better presenter.
      have to agree jimmy

Comment

Didn't see it but after all these top notch reviews I'll be sure to miss it every week.
        2014 Species

Coalfish, Cod, Common Blenny, Dab, Lesser Spotted Dogfish, Long Spined Sea Scorpion, Flounder, Shore Rockling, Turbot, Whiting

Comment

Thought I would give it a try even though I am not a fan of Tarrant. The last series he did was about railways in India I think and that didnt impress me either ! I thought that John Horsey was the better presenter and that Italian skipper wouldnt have lasted long over here ! Say what you like about Robson but you cannot knock his enthusiasm.

Comment

Working...
          X