No announcement yet.

IS THERE A ANGLING CLUB IN WHITLEY BAY?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IS THERE A ANGLING CLUB IN WHITLEY BAY?

Does Whitley Bay have an angling club, If so could someone post the address or web site up for me please.

Tony Dooley who posts on this site is a member of Whitley Bay AC no doubt he will get in touch
    Alan

Comment

seems I have changed a lot since i last looked in the mirror, I hd a beard the last time i looked just off to check, yes it is still there
      Alan

Comment

Good to no there is one!

Comment

I mean the club not your beard.

Comment

how do eddie lad? nice to see you here

Comment

You trying to throw me off the scent, Eddie. You can change your name but not that face (beard or no beard) lol
              If all about you are catching fish, cast in their swim !!!

Comment

I am still looking for a club, or is Whitley Bay angling club not taking members at the moment. I wont cast over everyones lines honest!.

Comment

hello tim,yes there is a club in whitley bay,the club house is along towards st.marys lighthouse,it is alongside the pitch and put building,but i am unsure when the next comp is. i will find out and put up another post. tynemouth also has got a good club
                  f###ing snagged again

Comment

Thanks for that ! I think I have fished down from there befor, wasnt a bad shot.

Comment

Longbenton has a good club as well, a few lads post here, try Billy\'s Tackle North Shields for more info.

Comment

Hi Ell
                        I was a member of Longbentons club last year, I never got to any meatings, but fished a few comps.
                        I am hoping to find a club closer to home!

Comment

Working...
                        X