Comical Corner R.I.P.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comical Corner R.I.P.

I drove down there last night and it now doesn't exist. There's a new building going there with fencing all round. Does anyone know if you can still get down the other side?
    <i>Put back what you don't need.</i>

You can still get to coble landing through the houses at the other side.
    Cheers, Keith.

Comment

other way round

aye like keith sed you can still get down from the other end where the house are if you follow the road, where the statue is and the next point to the right of it is still fishable but where the new building is (call centre), your not going to be able to fish anywhere along there
      Always got it!

Comment

Mog, wheres comical corner

Comment

Ian, Its on River Drive beside the Sea Scouts base. The easiest access is from the Market Place travelling towards the sea front following the river road. Pass by the ferry landing on your left and about 100yrds further on take the first left off the mini roundabout through the house estate. Carry on for a couple 100yrds and you will see the old dry dock which is flooded. The is an comfortable fishing jetty on the left side of the dock entrance. Another 150yrds further on is where Comical Corner is past the new building site on your left.

I'll lend you my hook sharpening stone as ive done my hooks now.....lol
          A bad days fishing is better than a good day at work.

Comment

Cheers Steve..its 2 near Hebburn for me lol, theres a women who wants 2 chuck me in the drink who lives there lol

Comment

Cheers lads. A canny river spot - would have been a shame to not fish it again
              <i>Put back what you don't need.</i>

Comment

any chance of a post code or something to use on google maps
                Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
                I AGREE

Comment

NE33 1LQ

The boat at the front on the inside is The Boys
                  Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Working...
                  X