walkway.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• walkway.

HAD afew hours at above wednesday night,just to get the {mojo} back.turned out a canny night.
    just about a fish a cast,mind bigest just of lb.
    ended up with,
    3codling
    2coalies
    1whiting.
    was useing fresh @ frozen crab,fished the tide 4hours up,didint loose any gear,so that was an extra bonus.
    hopefully bigger fish coming in over the next few weeks.

reg be carefull i have been told you can be fined for fishing on the walkway after 10.00pm i dont know if it is true but a couple of guys who fish there told me
    Last edited by Deep Sea john; 17-10-2021, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deep Sea john View Post
      reg be carefull i have been told you can be fined for fishing on the walkway after 10.00pm i dont know if it is true but a couple of guys who fish there told me
      I've heard the same, hopefully not the case but troubling times if so.

Well done on the productive session Reg
      South Shields & District SAC

Comment

Hoping to see some better fish from up north Reg. We’re looking to book somewhere in Northumberland next month so will sneak the rod in. Good luck on your travels.

Comment

yeah, its true, its splattered all over the place via notification posters on all the lamp posts

Comment

MIND,i DID read the notices on lamp posts,BUT was no mention what so ever {re 10pm} being out of bounds.
            BUT saying that i read about it in local gazette @ yes it is 100% true,anyway excuse could be WHO reads the lamp posts {in the dark} when fishing.

Comment

Comment

100% POSITIVE,didint see them signs.
                dont know when that photo was taken,possibly been torn down,since photo was taken.
                but as ive said did read about the fines aswell as NOT being aloud to fish after 22.00hrs.

Comment

Picture taken yesterday, these posters are on all the lamp posts and have been since the restriction came in many weeks ago. I put the picture up for the benefit of some of the posters on this thread who weren't sure what the rules were and I reckon if you did have a chuck after 10pm it wouldn't be long before you were shopped and captured

Comment

Working...
                  X